[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Restaurant stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 9

File: mr. gold.jpg (368KB, 1484x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mr. gold.jpg
368KB, 1484x1080px
>sitting in a quiet restaurant, enjoying my meal
>suddenly an argument between israeli owner and the head chef breaks out in the kitchen
>owner is clearly drunk and is now filling the dining room with half-legible screams of "GET OUUUUT SHEET FIR BRAINS"
>room goes quiet, diners are visibly disturbed
>suddenly owner bursts out of kitchen holding the chef by his collar and yells "TELL THEEEEEM! TELL THEM ALL!"
>chef just stammers out apologies to the guests near him
>owner lets go of chef, walks a few steps to the front door, then collapses, taking a table down with him from an elevated booth
>mfw
>wait staff diverts foot traffic around the unconscious owner's body as everyone leaves
But at least I got a free meal out of it.
>>
>>8922435
Why lie?
>>
>>8922435
PLEASE buffet stories you guys always have the best
>>
File: 1487532667735.png (57KB, 276x256px) Image search: [Google]
1487532667735.png
57KB, 276x256px
>waterless urinal
>>
>>8922475
They save millions of gallons of water per year
>>
File: IMG_0494.jpg (59KB, 638x284px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0494.jpg
59KB, 638x284px
>Golden Corrall
>Sit across from very large woman who's g-string is clearly visible miles above her too-small waistline.
>Family friend (who I despise) sits next to me, munching down macaroni and cheese.
>"They have the best Mac&Cheese Anon, you HAVE to try it!" She mutters through slopping cheese-filled jaws.
>Suddenly silence.
>Look over and see her choking on her fifth bowl of the noodley bliss.
>Start to panic.
>Hit her on the back, getting cheese through my fingers, god knows how it got there.
>An explosion of flavor comes spewing out like a geyser.
>Look in terror as the cheese and saliva covered delicacy launches right for the lovely lingerie of our overweight acquaintance.
>Bloody murder was screamed as the molten vomit-cheese noodles slipped the surly bonds of earth and into the Abyss that was this woman's ass crack.
>The plus-sized lingerie model catapulted from her seat, cursing every known curse word in the English language, and bolted to the bathroom with the speed of a cheetah after its prey.
>We quickly paid and left before she came back.
>>
>Stop in my local Bojangles for some cheap salty dinner
>GF gets a cajun filet biscuit with mashed taters and gravy
>I decide to try the new chicken supremes sandwich: 3 spicy chicken tenders, bacon, pickles, special "zesty sweet sauce" on a bun
>We get our food. My sandwich comes in a huge cardboard box
>Oh boy here we go. Can't wait to try this exciting new sandwich
>Open box. Inside is a tiny flat bun with some shriveled tenders on it. Some kind of clear caramel-colored sauce leaking out. No sign of bacon. Oh well, I'm sure it will still be good
>Take a bite.
>Chicken is hard and dry. I can barely bite through one "tender." Worse still is the sauce. It' cloyingly sweet and tastes like nasty caramel corn.
>Unable to eat more than a few bites, I go and order myself a cajun filet biscuit, citing the disgusting syrup sauce as the reason I couldn't eat my sandwich. They agree it's fucking nasty.
>They say it will be about 5 minutes. Fine, at least it will be fresh.
>5 minutes later I sit down with my fresh hot sandwich.
>Take two bites, and look at the sandwich
>It's completely fucking raw inside
>By now my gf has long since finished her food.
> Throw both sandwiches in the garbage and leave hungry.

Pic related
>>
>>8922643
You only have yourself to blame for eating at the bojang
>>
File: Jew_Gold.jpg (10KB, 193x264px) Image search: [Google]
Jew_Gold.jpg
10KB, 193x264px
>>8922435

>unconscious Jew
>didn't run his pockets and take his bag of Jewgold from around his neck

You fucked up senpai.
>>
File: 1493142323833.png (572KB, 1500x778px) Image search: [Google]
1493142323833.png
572KB, 1500x778px
>be me
>working the southern food/desert station at university dining hall
>often have middle/high school students taking field trips to university and eating lunch in the dining halls
>students start their meals off getting entrees and sides from various stations
>teachers let their students know that they'll be returning to the bus in half an hour
>many students finish their meals at the same time and want desert
>a few students take the prepared cookies, pies, and cakes from the shelves
>all the other students want ice cream instead
>the line grows with the visiting students as well as the college students
>initially going at it solo until adult manager comes in assist me
>other workers assist with rest of station and replace food trays as needed
>dipper well can't keep pace cleaning off different ice cream flavors
>get sent to the back to bring back hot bucket of water
>screw the dipper well and now have our scoopers quickly cleaned off
>serve 8 different flavors yet the majority want cookies and cream
>food service-sized tub of cookies and cream ice cream opened earlier that morning becomes collectively consumed by visiting students
>half an hour later we manage to finish off the line
>wrists are completely worked up from all the scooping

>later shift in semester get placed at same station
>another field trip group eating here for lunch
>preparing myself mentally for the revenge of cookies and cream on my wrists
>student supervisor brings boxes of packaged ice cream
>some students still get regular scoops of ice cream
>many students opt instead to take advantage of the packaged ice cream available
>ice cream line moves much quicker
>wrists are still intact

Working later at a different station I had a different coworker telling me about seeing that long line that one day and feeling bad for whoever was working that station. The job was hectic at times, but it was bearable due to the awesome coworkers and managers willing to help me out.
>>
>>8924404
>desert
>Multiple times

You should have enrolled at University as well.

Or at least elementary school.
>>
>>8924404
so you had one busy day. Boo hoo.
try doing this every single day for years
>>
File: catAutism2.jpg (106KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
catAutism2.jpg
106KB, 960x960px
>>8925631
I don't think it was meant to garner sympathy, its just a story.
>>
File: 1457658481356.jpg (13KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1457658481356.jpg
13KB, 250x238px
>>8925517
>>8925631
>thread about restaurant stories
>make a post according to the topic
>two cu/ck/s show up
Better not join the job thread (>>8920564) and shit on those working for the chaos that is Mother's Day. (You) might receive more than just a nazi frog reaction image.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.