[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pretty bummed right now. What does /ck/ eat when feeling sad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: sFbgfIx.jpg (195KB, 625x447px) Image search: [Google]
sFbgfIx.jpg
195KB, 625x447px
Pretty bummed right now.
What does /ck/ eat when feeling sad?
>>
>>8921982
Booze.

go to al/ck/
>>
don't eat to make yourself feel better. that's how you get fat

walk your dog or go for a bike ride or something
>>
>>8921985
I'm allergic to alcohol though
>>
>>8921996
This isn't depression. Just something that happened that really sucks
I don't get like this often
>>
>>8921998
Damn.

I suggest you eat a bullet then.
>>
Nachos
>>
>>8921982

Try very spicy food, gives a nice hit of endorphins. The serotonin from sugary, fatty bullshit can give a little bit of a warm comfort, but I prefer the sharp spike of exhilaration from food that is unreasonably spicy when I'm down, plus I don't turn into a fat pile of shit.

That and booze. Straight liquor or liquor and soda water, no extra calories.

t. clinical depressive
>>
>>8921982
I second >>8922004, but think you should go one step farther. Carne Asada Fries are god tier sad times food.
>>
I just cut myself.
>>
lots of carbs
>>
>>8922011
Work on your knife skills
>>
>>8922006
>no extra calories

wow
>>
>>8921998
Hapa detected.
>>
>>8921982
Cheese, dried meat and bread with a good brew.
>>
>>8921982
fri-ri, steel reserve

if you are lamenting 'boo-hoo', make something that put god into you, namely something spicy enough that you can only think about how blessed you are
>>
Greek yogurt mixed with something sweet, or some dark chocolate

It took a lot of willpower for me to avoid buying a bagel or stopping at Starbucks for some sugary drink shit after bombing one of my college finals today
>>
>>8922078
hapas usually don't get the asian flush, he probably full slant
>>
I make tea and listen to a podcast. (usually) Wont make you any less depressed, but will prove how transient your mental state is.
>>
>>8922295
Ok, Roganite.
>>
File: QkbIyL4.jpg (372KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
QkbIyL4.jpg
372KB, 1280x1280px
>>8922120
what
>>
>>8921998
That's a pretty good reason to be depressed.
>>
When I'm depressed I don't each much but I cook a shit ton
>>
File: ROC00981[1].jpg (30KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
ROC00981[1].jpg
30KB, 288x216px
>>
>>8921982
Lead shavings, nice thin and crispy
>>
>>8922301
allow me to translate
Fried rice and malt liquor
Food so spicy you can't think straight
>>
>>8921982
Dark chocolate has anti-depressive qualities

I like to pair it with a daub of crunchy peanutbutter for that fatty-salty-sweet-bitter combo, can't be beat
>>
>>8922006
I'll try this next time I am feeling burned out.
Thank you
>>
Eggs with the yolk not broken.
>>
>>8921982
used to be that when i had a terrible day i'd go to the highest quality grocery store in the area, pick out some really interesting dark chocolate, one or two other things that i'd never had before and caught my eye, and get some good cured meat from the deli.

the first time i did this, i struck up conversation with the deli dude and he introduced me to jamon iberico. $99/lb. he gave me a slice for free and it was wonderful, so i bought a couple more slices and kept going back anytime i wanted to treat myself to a completely ridiculous luxury item.

i guess part of that was also getting gently customer service'd, which can take the sting out of a bad mood.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.