[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Food Nostalgia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 14

Food Nostalgia
>>
>>
File: menu-board.jpg (48KB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
menu-board.jpg
48KB, 550x309px
>>
File: gross.jpg (72KB, 550x734px) Image search: [Google]
gross.jpg
72KB, 550x734px
i can't believe i used to buy candy band-aids and actually put them in my mouth unironically
>>
>>8921911
It was a different time...
>>
Find me a bigger meme candy. You can't.
>>
>>8922042
*blocks your path* challenge accepted
>>
>>8922025
These were good for about 12 seconds
>>
>>8921881
When they discontinued the Arch Deluxe was when I stopped going to McDonalds for anything but breakfast. Now, I don't go there at all anymore.
>>
>>
>>8922174
this really happened?
>>
any MAfags here?
>>
File: crunchy-cookie-cups.png (46KB, 460x198px) Image search: [Google]
crunchy-cookie-cups.png
46KB, 460x198px
I know they already came out with a new cookie-stuffed Reese's, but I don't think they'd nearly be as good as the ones with the Oreo biscuit underneath the peanut butter layer. They came out a few days ago and I have yet to try them though.
>>
File: string thing.jpg (85KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
string thing.jpg
85KB, 640x512px
>>
looks like they're all closed down now but i loved this shit so much as a kid
>>
>>8922967
I loved those.
>>8922174
I would eat that.
>>
File: IMG_3734.jpg (274KB, 1135x1213px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3734.jpg
274KB, 1135x1213px
My mom had these cards with recipies on them. There was a box with a bunch of them. Anyone remember?
>>
Bugaboo creek steak house.
>>
>>8921881
Was good, second only to the McDLT.
>>
File: McDonalds mushroom swiss.png (207KB, 444x370px) Image search: [Google]
McDonalds mushroom swiss.png
207KB, 444x370px
This bastard was legit good.

Remember when McDonalds had new cool burgers all the time that made you want to go there? Now it's been the same bland menu for like 2 years.
>>
>>8922174
scott pls go
>>
>>8924432
>Remember when McDonalds had new cool burgers all the time that made you want to go there?

Imagine being so boring that a McDonald's menu item actually excites you
>>
>>8926137
Look we don't all eat foie gras and experimental haute couture dishes every day. Just saying sometimes you want a quick lunch and a neat burger might get you to choose them over somewhere else.
>>
>>8922524
rip based hilltop. used to drive by the braintree cactus all the time
>>
>>8924432
That's honestly a big part of why I don't go there anymore. Fast Food is garbage but the novelty of a new item and its unexpected taste is enough for me to buy it for lunch one day.

Big reason I go to taco bell the most is because they constantly have new items and great combo deals.
>>
>>8923273
>what do we call this?
>geez, I don't know, its some sort of fruity stringy thingy
>>
>>8926156

Pretty much what I do, just try the new special item when it comes out, maybe get it a second time if it's particularly good.
>>
>>8922524
Holy shit.
I totally remember the one in Springfield. Never ate there but remember going past it all the time going into the North End from West Side.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.