[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ribeye is for the lumpenproletariat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4314.jpg (96KB, 770x462px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4314.jpg
96KB, 770x462px
What is the king of steak cuts and why is it the flank?
>>
>saying lumpenprole unironically
>implying communists don't all starve to death
>>
>>8919064
also fuck you ribeyes are great.
they're just fatty and best done to a medium or medium well in order to get the fat to render fully.
medium-rare memelords can't into ribeyes
>>
>>8919089
>medium well ribeye

I can't take you seriously as a person.
>>
>>8919064
What is the king of steak cuts and why is it the butcher's steak?

Fixed it.
>>
>>8919064
With lamb I like shank, but with beef I'll fucking punch you in the face if you don't say brisket.
>>
>>8919110
*tips fedora*
>>
>>8919154
>but with beef I'll fucking punch you in the face if you don't say brisket.

no you wouldn't.
>>
Rib Eye is the best cut of steak. It's dumb to argue otherwise or just deliberately contrarian.

Flank is nice for sandwiches though.
>>
Only faggots eat steak medium or below.
>>
>>8919064
>>8919147
Add flatiron to the list and you guys are correct.
>>
>>8919064
My flank is already tough. What do? I'm marinading and cutting against grain but it's still pretty chewy.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (11KB, 260x193px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
11KB, 260x193px
Skirt steak master race here...
>>
>>8923394
>>>8919064 (OP)
>My flank is already tough. What do? I'm marinading and cutting against grain but it's still pretty chewy.

Its not just against the grain but on the bias too... Also maybe your cooking it too long... pull at 135° and let the carry over finish it off..
>>
>implying it's not rump cover

plebs
>>
>>8919064
flank is good for fajita's, but ribeye is the primo cut for a grilling a steak.

One of the perks of living in a flyover state it access to fresh quality cuts of meat for cheap
>>
>>8919089
medium rare isn't a meme, it's the best way to eat steak. It's science.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.