[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait, so now we're not supposed to soak beans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 34

File: Beans jpg.jpg (61KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
Beans jpg.jpg
61KB, 550x550px
Wait, so now we're not supposed to soak beans?
>>
>>8917560
Soaked beans make me poot mang.
And Im not a fan of pootin
>>
activated beans cause liver failure
>>
File: Coldfags.png (662KB, 685x463px) Image search: [Google]
Coldfags.png
662KB, 685x463px
>>8917560
It depends on both the bean in use and the dish. Try to keep up, cooks are talking.
>>
canned beans > dried old beans.
>>
>>8917560
You can't stop me from soaking my black beans nigger
>>
>>8917568
>>
>>8917560
You must be american if you possibly believe that crap
>>
>>8917612
Kind of a non sequitur
>>
>>8917560
.........................>................ these are chickpeas
>>
I've never heard anyone in the history of ever tell you not to soak your damn beans

>>8917583
FUCKING WRONG

>>8917612
Get out of here you obsessed faggot
>>
>>8917793
>FUCKING WRONG
Arguing with the autists at cooks illustrated.
Theres more quality control in canneries than driers. Unless you go to a boutique heirloom bean drier then you're better off getting canned.
>>
>>8917793
Seriouseats:
>So You Like Flavor? Don't Soak Your Black Beans!

LA Times:
>Don't soak your dried beans! Now even the cool kids agree

Epicurious:
>MYTH: DRY BEANS MUST BE SOAKED
>Epinion: Don't bother soaking.
>>
>>8917798
>soaking beans
>THIS IS AUTISM
>STOP SPERGING OUT
>EVERYTHING I DON'T LIKE IS AUTISM
>YOU'RE AUTISTIC
>GOOD BOY POINTS AND TENDIES

Banphrase when?
>>
>>8917799
So what we need to add hours to our cooking times just to avoid the soak boogeyman? My beany cajun shit tastes amazing even with soaked beans.
>>
>>8917803
>EVERYTHING I DON'T LIKE IS AUTISM
But I like cooks illustrated anon. Stop sperging out.
>>
>>8917583
>paying 3-4x as much because you can't be arsed to fill a bowl with water
>>
>>8917919
Of course how could we ever afford the astronomical price of $.80 a can and save 3 hours of your time waiting for dry beans to soak up water
>>
>>8917933
More like 24 hours.
Dry beans are terrible without a huge stockpot and two days work.
>>
File: 20170314_142546.jpg (1MB, 3185x1751px) Image search: [Google]
20170314_142546.jpg
1MB, 3185x1751px
>>8917583
canning your own beans >
>>
>>8917948
Do you even quick-soak?
>>
>>8917990
But do you can dried beans or have a garden? My only access to good fresh beans would be to buy a shit tonne from a farmer's market in season.
>>
File: 186883641.jpg (109KB, 338x507px) Image search: [Google]
186883641.jpg
109KB, 338x507px
>Not cooking your beans in a pressure cooker
>>
>>8918016
i just buy them dry
it's a cost saving convenience thing.. it's only slightly more effort than cooking a big batch of dry beans and then i have perfect portions of cooked beans for weeks without having to lug a billion pounds of overpriced tins around
>>
>>8917807
Soaking can leach flavors out of black beans and they don't need to be soaked in order to not burst. You just have to keep an eye on them and cook them a little longer.
Kidney beans still need to be soaked because they're toxic otherwise, and thin-skinned beans like Cannellinis still need to be soaked in order to not burst. Garbanzos as well.
>>
>>8918028
>As a toxin, it can cause poisoning in monogastric animals, such as humans, through the consumption of raw or improperly prepared kidney beans. Measured in haemagglutinating units (hau), a raw red kidney bean may contain up to 70,000 hau. This can be reduced to safe levels by correct cooking (boiling for at least 30 minutes at 100 °C/ 212 °F). Insufficient cooking, such as in a slow cooker at 80 °C/ 176 °F, however, can increase this danger and raise the available hau up to fivefold

Where is your God now?
>>
>>8917560
I've had inferior, mushier results with soaking beans, compared to bringing them to a boil with a lid and letting them sit.
as in, hard boiling and lidding takes 5 hours and then they're ready for the recipe.

soaking takes 8+ hours, and the next day when I make the dish, they fall apart when stabbed instead of being pierced.
>>
>>8918087

Well, given that a pressure cooker gets even hotter than a normal pot I'd say that anon is doing just fine.

Are you perhaps a retard who doesn't understand the difference between a slow cooker and a pressure cooker?
>>
>>8918078
ahh. So you get the worst of both worlds in terms of flavor. Dried beans are stale by definition.
>>
>>8918223
>dry beans are stale

Yeah, no. Without moisture if they've been stored properly, they will never go stale. Enjoy your overpriced canned sodium and chemicals mixed with a few shitier beans because you're to lazy to fill a pot with water and turn on a burner for a few hours, retard.
>>
>>8918243
Again I'm talking about taste. Dried beans taste stale unless you pay 6 bucks a pound of so. Canned is actually more fresh tasting. The canned taste is volatile and can easily be removed via light rinsing or cooking uncovered for a few minutes.
>>
File: Downs-syndrome-boy-300x200.jpg (84KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
Downs-syndrome-boy-300x200.jpg
84KB, 300x200px
>>8918260
rice is stale too, right?
>>
>>8918301
Rice are not beans.
>>
>>8918301
>Coffee beans don't go stale
>>
>>8918312
green, unroasted ones don't.. retard
>>
>>8918319
Yes they do retard.
>>
>>8918312
>coffee beans are literally beans
>>8918332
they go stale at the same rate dry beans do. which is incredibly slow . and they're seeds, not beans so you're still a retard
>>
File: 20160314_002932.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20160314_002932.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
>>8918365
Deep. Whats is bagginess?
Been roasting for 7 years. The seeds have oils and thus can pick up off flavors.
>>
>>8918380
no one is arguing that improperly stored foodstuff won't go off
>>
>>8918106
I always had my best results with a short soak, 1-2 hours, and then cooking in a pressure cooker.
>>
I've been following the Serious Eats method for pinto beans, and they taste great:

>cover beans with water and bring to a boil in a covered pot
>remove beans from heat, let sit for an hour
>make bean recipe including water used for soaking

Super fast, super easy, tons of flavor.
>>
>>8917815
I do too but they do occasionally just get shit completely wrong. what'd they say about soaking beans? or why did they come to the conclusion that canned is better than dried
>>
File: cooksillustratedbeans.png (29KB, 666x229px) Image search: [Google]
cooksillustratedbeans.png
29KB, 666x229px
>>8918802
Canned was better overall, except for a boutique dry bean company that costs 6.95/lb. They go on to talk about how its about QC at the canning factory and that canned beans are really just pressure cooked beans still in the pot.

https://www.cooksillustrated.com/taste_tests/1517-canned-white-beans
>>
>>8917798
The canners buy sacks of dried beans, soak them , then cook them.
>>
>>8918365
>>coffee beans are literally beans
coffee beans are seeds, not true beans.
>>
>>8918087
he said pressure cooker
>>
>>8917568
Soaking and draining beans actually rinses off the hemagglutinin (literally the fart toxin) and lets you eat them with no fear.

However, lentils are superior in taste, nutrition, texture and price to regular beans so there isn't even an argument here.
>>
>>8919128
lurk more pls
>>
>>8919115
Over simplistic.
Basically, when you buy dry beans you are getting the rejects/floor sweep that wasn't good enough to make it into the cans. The use high speed cameras to find shitty beans and pop them off, those beans go into bags for the poor plebs of the world.

The best canned bean company (goya) in the cooks illustrated article also produced the worst dried bean.
>>
>>8919246
>buying goya because it's the best bean

LMAO

I'll bet you pick up the vegetable gutter refuse from your local international market that they peeled off to make their shelf vegetables look presentable, too.
>>
>>8919378
Enjoy your floor sweep, peasant. I'll spend the extra 20cents per lb for the good canned beans.
>>
>>8918380
I grow two bushes of coffee berries in my backyard. For years, I've just let them rot on the bush, only sometimes sharing them with friends and neighbors for the cool experience and how-it's-made-siness of it all.

Now the season is upon me again and I've got about 1,000 beans ready to turn red and harvest. Any tips for beginners? I'd be more than willing to send some for your effort.
>>
>>8919393
stop making up retarded shit as you go along
>>
File: You have to go back to reddit.png (471KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
You have to go back to reddit.png
471KB, 800x820px
>>8917803
>4chan
>wanting censorship
>>
basically i don't eat enough beans of a single variety to buy dry and be arsed with soaking, even quick soaking. i buy some cans, have them stock in my cupboard for a while. throw them in a colander and give them a rinse. if i had a salad spinner, i'd rinse them and then spin them out. but kitchen space is very limited
>>
File: beanliquor.png (46KB, 646x312px) Image search: [Google]
beanliquor.png
46KB, 646x312px
>>8920104
If you need to rinse your beans then buy a better canned bean.
>>
>>8920122
if i'm making fucking soup, sure

but sorry i don't need a fucking can of bean juice in my goddamned rice bowl
>>
>>8920143
Are you fucking retarded?
We are talking about rinsing here right?
just drain...don't rinse.

This thread is full of fucking retards.
>>
>>8920150
are YOU fucking retarded?
did you even read the cooks illustrated passage you fucking wrong?

"for one, we drained and rinsed"
"for the other, we dumped it straight in without draining"
>>
>>8920150
>cooks illustrated
>cooks illustrated
>cooks illustrated
>cocks illustrated
>muh cooks

still can't even quote them right even though you're praising at their altar like they're the fucking pinnacle of being "right" about food, as if there is such a damn thing
>>
>>8920153
Yeah, that implies the bean brine is good and you SHOULD NOT RINSE. faggot.

>>8920158
This board has room temperature IQ.
>>
>>8920104
Why do you rinse the beans?
>>
>>8920089
Reminder most shitposting is from reddit tourists trying to make EPIC SCREENCAPS to post on r/4chan.

Banphrases help reduce trash on boards and the only place that shouldn't use them is /b/.
>>
>>8918123
soaking beans isnt about water absorption alone its about leeching and fermentation, which remove offensive elements
>>
>>8917798
But canned beans have a limited shelf life, as opposed to dried beans, which can be stacked deep and high until the Apocalypse finally happens.
>>
>>8917798
I prefer the texture of dried to canned, so IMO if I'm actually getting seconds it doesn't matter because they taste better.
>>
>>8917798
>2017
>believing everything you read

here's a tip. YOU get to be quality control when you buy dry beans. sort through them, and toss the bad ones, don't buy them when they're trash ezpz.

stop relying on underpaid factory workers to do easy shit for you

and use a pressure cooker. something that every immigrant granny knows about, but the "autists at cooks illustrated" couldn't be bothered with
>>
>>8921983
>here's a tip. YOU get to be quality control when you buy dry beans. sort through them, and toss the bad ones, don't buy them when they're trash ezpz.

>Buy 1lb of dry beans
>half are cracked; toss them
>other half have microfractures that split during cooking
>end up with a shitty pot of beans that doesn't compare to a good canned bean that has been checked by high speed magnified cameras that can detect microfractures, and cooked by state of the art precision pressure cookers.

Great Idea! And you even saved 5 cents!
>>
>>8917798
There's more quality control because you need good quality control when canning goods to avoid botulism. With dried beans you just leave them at the correct temperature and humidity and they do their stuff.
>>
>>8922016
don't buy shitty cracked wrinkled beans
and don't act like saving money is a bad thing
even shitty bad tasting walmart beans canned beans are more than double the cost per serving
>>
>>8922032
The quality control involves bean selection (read the article you dolt)

>>8922033
>don't buy shitty cracked wrinkled beans
Found some at a mere $6/lb. Any other plastic bagged bean is floor sweep.
>>
>>8922036
learn how to shop. and stop with the floor sweep nonsense.
>>
beans + lentils make me bleed

weirdly enough baked beans or refried beans don't make me bleed

what did my body mean by this?
>>
>>8922039
>learn how to shop
What makes you think I don't?
You're just settling for subpar beans, unless you can recommend a brand. I'll wait.
>>
>>8922043
>What makes you think I don't?
the fact that you can't find good beans for less than $6/lb and you think canned tastes better because you read that it does on the internet

i'm not a brand whore. i go to the co-op, the market or the bulk store and get whatever is good quality and locally grown
>>
>>8922041
you probably have crohns or ibs. get that checked out
>>
>>8922054
>the fact that you can't find good beans for less than $6/lb and you think canned tastes better because you read that it does on the internet

Been cooking for years, I was relieved when I saw that article as it exposed what I already knew. Dried beans are a relic and not necessary and only "That's the way mah grandma made so thems good" luddites have a problem with canned beans.

And the fact that you only shop at coops pretty much assures me you are a one of them "traditional luddites" that are against most food technology.
>>
>>8922071
>you only shop at coops
>i go to the co-op, the market or the bulk store

great reading comprehension, there. enjoy your "precision pressure cooked", amazing high quality goya(tm) beans. and keep parroting problematic "studies" you've read on the internet that are full of inconsistencies and inaccuracies. it makes you seem really smart!
>>
>>8922096
>full of inconsistencies and inaccuracies.
Damage control lets make shit up!

Fuck off hippie luddite. You have no power here anymore since your small hippie brain can't articulate a rational truth.
>>
>>8922108
i know reading comprehension isn't your strong suit but if you look through this thread a few of them have been pointed out already

a main one being that they didn't pressure cook the dry beans
>>
JUST
>>
>>8922117
But that's my point you fucking luddite. There's no reason to pressure cook a bean at home. It's done at the factory! Why pressure cook at home when you can just buy a fucking can? Unless you are a Hippie NEET that likes to play with his pressure cooker. You won't make the beans better than can with your shitty home appliance.
>>
File: 1485064566436.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485064566436.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
Drying anything does remove flavor. Whenever water evaporates off, it takes with it a bunch of aromatic compounds. This is because water is a polar molecule and sticks to the aromatic molecules and literally carries them off as it evaporates. This is one of the reasons why you can smell the food as it cooks. Another factor is that some of the aromatic compounds are fairly volatile, so they will also evaporate on their own in the presence of heat even without the help of evaporating water. This is why dry herbs taste different from fresh - they've had some of the components of their overall flavor removed during drying. Similarly, dried beans will taste different from fresh beans.

It's worth noting however that the drying process is fairly analogous to boiling when it comes to flavor degradation. Whenever you're boiling or simmering food, water evaporates off, carrying off flavor, and the heat causes volatile compounds to evaporate. This is why there's little difference between dried herbs and fresh herbs after they've been cooked for a long time, and why you're supposed to add fresh herbs last. Likewise there's probably little difference between fresh beans and dried beans if both are subjected to a long cooking time, but for fresh beans cooked only slightly there will be a noticeable difference.
>>
>>8922139
>that's my point
no it wasn't

and there's lots of reasons to pressure cook beans at home

>save money (50% or more, not "5 cents")
>save weight
>save storage space
>better variety

you actually sound more like the luddite here, afraid of a little pressure cooker. need daddy goya to make your beans for you
>>
File: goya.png (50KB, 559x494px) Image search: [Google]
goya.png
50KB, 559x494px
>>8922165
>no it wasn't
I only mentioned like 20x's.
Canned beans are better than dry.

>save money (50% or more, not "5 cents")
I can buy nearly a lb can of beans for a 1.09. A lb of shitty cracked dusty dried beans goes for 89cent or more..I guess your time is worthless.
>save weight
DYEL? WTF? How is this applicable to anything in a normal life?
>save storage space
I guess you eat a tonne of beans given your Hippie NEET lifestye. Most people can get buy with 4 or 6 cans before their next grocery excursion.
>better variety
Yup the best variety is heirloom shit which is expensive. Most canneries can the dozen or so most typical beans found. But I guess this doesn't apply to you since you've found the mecca of grocery experience with your coops and bulk markets where perfect quality heirloom beans fall from the beards of bowtied hippies for pennies on the pound.
>>
>>8922201
>a pound of dehydrated food is comparable to a pound of cooked food in brine
>>
>>8922212
What's the ratio then?
Plus the brine tastes good.
>>
>>8922217
it's roughly 3:1
>>
File: blackbean.png (24KB, 271x497px) Image search: [Google]
blackbean.png
24KB, 271x497px
>>8922228
well shite you might save a buck. if you get out your pressure cooker and settle for lesser QC.

>inb4 I don't pay 1.99/lb for beans from my bearded hipster! Also note that this is the cheap store branded beans.
>>
>>8922239
>i can't math
you'd save more than 200%

if you bought the $6/lb heirloom beans then you'd closer to equivalent cost
>>
>>8922290
3 cans to 1 bag of beans
3x1.09 = 3.27
1x1.99 = 1.99

you save only 1.28 per pound. (once again for lesser quality shit that you have to dirty a pan to make)

and fuck off with your percentages, you only use them because the actual monetary savings are so small saying 200% makes it sound huge.
>>
File: high5.gif (43KB, 389x200px) Image search: [Google]
high5.gif
43KB, 389x200px
>>8922310
>he eats the beans directly out of the can
>>
>>8922334
>he can only make soup in a pressure cooker because the recipe calls for beans.

Beans go into the le creuset pot with the other ingredients, bitch. I don't have force myself to cook in a pressure cooker because the recipe calls for beans.
>>
>>8922344
>literally scared of a pressure cooker

enjoy your $1.25 worth of canned water
>>
>>8922352
>le creuset pot vs shit chinese made stainless

I just like good cookware anon.
>>
>>8922355

So why are you buying chinese pressure cookers?

Also, Le Creueset is pretty crappy these days. They have a great reputation for the old-school products, but in the past 10 years or so they've been on a push to make everything thinner and lighter. That's exactly the opposite of what you want for a dutch oven. Then again, I think their brand is based more on style than function these days so it might be a good marketing move on their part.
>>
>>8922360

they've also started using plastic knobs, though I hear you can still order metal knobs separately
>>
>>8922360
Don't know about modern Le creuset mine is about 13 years old. Oh, I do like that brine water since I add it to my recipes so it's not like i'm wasting 1.25.

If they turned to shit my next one would be staub, it's just as good.
>>
>>8922355
i have a le crueset from my grandmother AND 2 american made pressure cookers

you don't have to pick just one
>>
>>8922355
>he thinks owning a $300 pot makes up for the fact that he can't cook fucking beans
>>
>>8922434
>he thinks he can make beans better than canned with his floorsweep quality plastic bagged beans

Stay deluded poorfag.
>>
>>8922464
i can, because i know how to cook and pick out non garbage beans
>>
>eating beans is now nerdy enough for a thread to go >100 posts
I bet you even style on vegans.
>>
>>8922532
>Buying garbage to begin with.
I guess poorfags don't have much of a choice.
>>
>>8922633
>reading comprehension

enjoy your ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid
>>
>>8922464
> implying there's actually a quality difference
I bet you're the same type of faggot who also thinks your craft beer tastes any less shit than other beers
Enjoy your BPA bitch tits
>>
>>8917807
> we need to add hours to our cooking times

Nah, it only adds like 30-45 minutes max to cooking time. I don't soak and my black beans are done inside of 3 hours.
>>
>>8922651
Keep picking out the shit beans from your floorsweep Mr ZOMG CHEMICALS poorfag. Nothing in good beans but salt and maybe calcium chloride.

I guess we can see the correlation between poorfags and room temperature IQ Luddite behavior.
>>
>>8922671
>not eating nazi salt means you're a low iq poorfag
>>
I happen to be an expert in beans due to being brazilian and therefore eating beans every day

soaking or not soaking does nothing to the taste

canned beans are absolutely disgusting though
>>
>>8922846
>brazilian
expert at anything but how to trap.
>>
>>8922671
>le floor sweepings
>le floor sweepings
>le floor sweepings
who cares if thr texture is superior?
>>
>>8922861
>who cares if thr texture is superior?
Getting good texture from micro-split beans that are rejected at the canning line and put into bags for the plebs to buy so they can split while cooking a home because it saves them 20cents per serving.

Good one anon, good one.
>>
File: good.jpg (6KB, 173x109px) Image search: [Google]
good.jpg
6KB, 173x109px
>>8922897
>>
>>8922897
>dry beans are the beans inferior for canning
>you can examine dry beans individually to decide if you want to buy or cook them and discard the few defectives you find
>canned beans are entirely blocked from an examination except for a label that lists sodium at 30% of the RDA and a few random industrial petroleum based chemicals
>canned beans are top quality and dry beans are floor swept trash

LMAO

You fucking lazyass corporate sycophant residing in a 1950's commercial targeting lazy fucking housewives..
>>
>>8922959
>dry beans are the beans inferior for canning
yes, and any shitty beans on the canning line are rejected and removed before they make it to the can
>you can examine dry beans individually to decide if you want to buy or cook them and discard the few defectives you find
Not as well as technology (high speed cameras can find minute fractures that will cause the bean to rupture during cooking)
>canned beans are entirely blocked from an examination except for a label that lists sodium at 30% of the RDA and a few random industrial petroleum based chemicals
They are examined at the factory by QC if you keep getting bad cans then switch producers. Don't worry about sodium grandpa just drink more water, I know you eat your food unseasoned like a pleb for your health.
>canned beans are top quality and dry beans are floor swept trash
Canned beans have better QC so sayeth cooks illustrated

>LMAO
Stop it grandpa you're embarrassing me.
>You fucking lazyass corporate sycophant residing in a 1950's commercial targeting lazy fucking housewives..
It's not the 50's anymore grandpa, did you take your dementia pill along with your blood pressure meds?
>>
File: beans2.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
beans2.webm
2MB, 640x360px
America's test kitchen once again pointing out the dry bean plebs.
>>
>>8923150
>cook's illustrated
>
>let's compare canned and dry beans except instead of preparing them in similar fashions using pressure we will use an inferior method of preparing the dry beans which will produce an inferior product

curious, it's as if they stacked the odds for the chemical laden canned variety for some reason . i wonder could anyone be behind this?

also, i don't think you understand how manufacturing works, there's no economically feasible optical quality control system in the world that can photograph a gazillion beans and remove all the ones with slight, barely noticeable fissures better than human eyes can on a smaller scale at home

instead of blindly taking a single magazine's opinion as fact why don't you try actually pressure cooking some beans for yourself? you might be pleasantly surprised
>>
>>8917948
>What is warm water

nigger you serious?
>>
>>8918087
>Kindey beans
>Not Black beans or pinto, let alone white

lrn2beans, cunt.
>>
>>8923239
>don't you try actually pressure cooking some beans for yourself?
why would I? They wouldn't be better than store bought; I don't care about saving 2 bucks on a weeks worth of groceries and have to buy a pressure cooker that'd I'd only use to cook beans.

I rarely cook and eat a stew on the same day so I don't need the speed of a pressure cooker for anything else. Stews are always better the next day.
>>
>>8923225
>not brought to you by bush's (tm) beans
>our favorite, most fresh canned bean
>>
>>8923239
>also, i don't think you understand how manufacturing works, there's no economically feasible optical quality control system in the world that can photograph a gazillion beans and remove all the ones with slight, barely noticeable fissures better than human eyes can on a smaller scale at home
Your dumb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGiDWEk_uS0
>>
>>8923261
>thinking cooks illustrated takes product placements

they don't even air on a television station that has commercials, dipshit.
>>
File: nou.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
nou.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
>>8923271
>posts a video of how dry beans are sorted to prove that canned beans are sorted better than dry beans
>calls others dumb
>>
>>8923290
>being this far in denial
>>
File: computerinspection.png (21KB, 652x139px) Image search: [Google]
computerinspection.png
21KB, 652x139px
>>8923309
I proved that the technology is there. He said it wasn't. It was an example against the luddites who have no idea what technology is out there. It isn't hard to believe that modern technology can find defects in beans.
>>
>>8923315
yeah, that's why there are so many ads on their website. I'm guessing you can't even afford a subscription to check.
>>
File: 5339096521_3318f48c76.jpg (58KB, 500x288px) Image search: [Google]
5339096521_3318f48c76.jpg
58KB, 500x288px
>>8923333
>unironically not understanding how this works

good goy
>>
>>8923350
conspiratard

>>>/x/ and kys
>>
>>8923358
>shilling and marketing is a conspiracy
>>
>>8923683
>thinking cooks illustrated are shills
They have more credibility than you, kid.
>>
>>8923684
hmm why would a for profit publishing firm shill, i wonder, in 2017 when no one buys magazines or pays for content that's available anywhere else for free?
>>
>>8923704
>I've have no idea who cooks illustrated is
>>
>>8923711
>they do it for free
>>
>>8923290
televsion stations profit from commercial breaks, television programs profit from product placing

learn marketing, ameretard
>>
>>8923719
>>8923725
Ok we really have the competition to ATK showing up, so I'm bailing out.
>>
>>8923732
truth hurts, it's true
thinking for yourself is nice too though
>>
>>8923749
There is not truth. You have no proof that ATK is making paid reviews. Their best beans are actually two different brands which doesn't seem like a shill. That would be like saying AMD makes a good video card but Nvidia makes a good card.

This thread was about dry vs canned nothing about brands (other then offering who won the taste test but it was two different brands).

You don't make sense.
>>
>>8923775
Oh and completely ignore the fact that goya makes dry beans.

It's completely stupid to pay someone to say that your product sucks (ie the goya dry beans).
>>
>>8923704
kek. They're going to start bailing like rats from a sinking ship because you simply blew them the fuck out.
>>
>>8923784
>it's completely stupid to influence consumers toward buying the more expensive product
>>
>>8923794
>buy saying your product is shit

WE GOT A HARVARD MBA HERE FOLKS!
>>
>>8923791
They are actually in trouble financially since they refuse to shill. It's one of the reasons Kimball was kicked out since he was the voice behind the no ads and money only from subscriptions business model.
>>
>>8923775
>That would be like saying AMD makes a good video card but Nvidia makes a good card
this type of shilling is quite common
>>8923800
>he's so clueless he thinks a ivy league master degree would help him spot blatant obvious shilling

you guys need some serious critical thinking skill development
>>
>>8923836
>you guys need some serious critical thinking skill development
And you need a palate that can differentiate between a well cooked bean and a menstruating skunks ass.
>>
>>8923836
yup all reviewers are shill.

Trust no one, mulder!
>>
>>8923851
>yup all for profit reviewers are shill.
ftfy

believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see
>>
>>8923861
Everything is for profit.
So trust no review.
>>
>>8923870
probably your best course of action
>>
>>8918304
Hang on let me get a pen, need to write this down
>>
>>8920159
>This board has room temperature IQ
huh
>>
>>8923890
You proved his point.

>http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Room%20temperature%20IQ
>>
>>8923255
>they wouldn't be better than store bought, and I don't need to try in order to know that
>because stew made with a pressure cooker MUST be eaten the same day

hoo boy
>>
>>8923897
ok
>>
>>8923906
Stop shilling unnecessary kitchen equipment.

>you can cook it faster to get it into the fridge faster! so you can....watch it cool!!
>>
>>8923916
Now who's the Luddite? Hmmmmm?
>All kitchen equipment is unnecessary, I'm on a diet of raw foods and Goya canned beans.
>>
>>8923932
>All kitchen equipment is unnecessary,
Nice damage control. I don't need a 150 dollar beanpot.

>yyou can cook things faster!
I don't need to.

this has nothing to do with being a luddite. Hating a manufacturing process because of cognitive dissonance is in fact a form of luddism.
>>
You don't need to soak small, quick-cooked beans like black beans, navy beans, and black-eyed peas. Other kinds of beans, like kidney beans, fava beans, and chickpeas need to be soaked before being cooked.
>>
>>8923946
>I don't need a 150 dollar beanpot, just a 300 dollar le creuset
top shill

>Hating a manufacturing process because of cognitive dissonance is in fact a form of luddism
pressure cooker tho
>>
>>8923978
>pressure cooker tho
Theres nothing industrialized about home use products, retard.

Luddism is about industrialization.
>>
>>8923988
>Theres nothing industrialized about home use products
My blacksmith agrees
>>
File: IMG_7648.jpg (449KB, 1152x1728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7648.jpg
449KB, 1152x1728px
i bought 6lbs of dry beans today
they're not wrinkly or shitty or dusty or old because they're a good brand from a poorfag immigrant grocery store with low prices and high turnover

they cost me $1.18 per pound
>>
>>8923992
but blacksmithing is an industry.
(selling a product or good in the economy)
>>
>>8923997
>I was mistaken to call you a Luddite
Apology accepted.
>>
>>8924004
If you hate being called luddite so much stop being a luddite.
>>
>>8924004
Also stop having a blacksmith.
Nobody gives a shit about your larping fantasy and how your chainmail is +3 against magic missiles.

I know you don't use him for chef knives.
>>
>>8923996
using the 3:1 ratio that's $0.39 per 15 oz can
>>
>>8924027
>Theres nothing industrialized about home use products, retard
>industry = selling a product or good in the economy
>cognitive dissonance

:)
>>
>>8924039
Yeah, i'm gonna buy a pressure cooker and start selling beans?

Is that what you mean?
Is english your native language?
>>
>>8924033
That post bugged you that much it needed a second reply? This satisfies me.

>I know you don't use him for chef knives.
No, I use him to make and repair my pressure cooker.
>>
>>8924044
>i'm gonna buy a pressure cooker and start selling beans
When you do, make sure to wear your Goya swag
>>
>>8924047
No, I use him to make and repair my pressure cooker.

Well be industrious and start selling beans. Then i'll stop calling you a luddite.

>>8924056
>When you do, make sure to wear your Goya swag
they would be my competition, retard. Why would I advertise my competition?

Plus I prefer bush's.
>>
File: 1490215417320.jpg (887KB, 1796x1530px) Image search: [Google]
1490215417320.jpg
887KB, 1796x1530px
>>8924065
>Why would I advertise my competition?
>Plus I prefer bush's.
>>
>>8924065
it's against the law in most first world countries to sell low acid home canned food

but i'll happily trade for game meat or ....?
>>
>>8924081
>illegal to sell low acid home canned food

So your admitting the difference between home pressure cooker use and industrial pressure cooker use. I think we are getting somewhere.
>>
>>8924091
this was never the argument, retard
>>
>>8924091
That's a different anon. And my blacksmith makes industrial pressure cookers too.
>>
>>8924098
yes, it was.

You can't call me a luddite for not wanting a home pressure cooker since I wouldn't be using it for industry. I'm I a luddite for not wanting a fleshlight?

You are a luddite for hating an industrial process (the bean canning industry)
>>
>>8924118
shh luddite go buy a pressure cooker.
>>
>>8920543
No water really absorbs into the bean, it just hydrates the skin of the bean allowing the hot water to penetrate the beans faster
>>
>>8924128
>I still don't know what a luddite is
I give up anon. Go read wikipedia.
>>
>>8924118
>you're a luddite for not wanting nazi salt and overpriced, over processed food
>>
>>8924147
Makes a better product.
>>
>>8924139
>expecting a luddite to go read wikipedia
fucking moron
>>
>>8917612
it's a meme you dip.
really activated my almonds there.
>>
>>8924155
>overpriced, over processed = better product
pleb af
>>
>>8924167
>I can't taste
pleb tastes af
>>
>>8924169
>salt fuels my tears
cry moar
>>
>>8924175
>I hate seasoned food
Again with the pleb tastes
>>
File: 1493991552988.jpg (87KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493991552988.jpg
87KB, 640x640px
>>8924169
>salt = taste
Faggot
>>
>>8924155
according to shill's illustrated yes, but pressure cook some decent quality beans.. come back to the light side
>>
>>8924188
>tears aplenty
moar please
>>
>>8924194
yes, salt is a flavor enhancer. Without salt your food will taste bland.
>>
File: 1487970502903.jpg (2MB, 2496x1934px) Image search: [Google]
1487970502903.jpg
2MB, 2496x1934px
>>8924203
Yes... but using that as a reason to buy canned is, you know, really fucking stupid.
>>
>>8922217
>Plus the brine tastes good.
>I love paying extra, using more space and hauling around extra weight for the salty bean-water produced from cooking, surely canned beans are the only way I can get this unique pleasure
Can't tell if baiting or legitimately retarded, congrats I guess?
>>
>>8924203
>without canned food you won't have salt
?
>>
>>8924195
>shill's illustrated
When did cooks illustrated lose credibility? Or is this some samefag that hates them? I'm curious. This board used to parrot all products that were recommended by them.

>>8924209
it's not the only reason, it's mainly a QC issue.

>>8924220
DYEL? bro. Do you not have a good paying job where 20cents per serving breaks the 401k?

>>8924227
This is not true. You can buy salt without canned products. But you shouldn't not buy a superior product because it's seasoned.
>>
>>8924220
He's baiting, but he's hopelessly outclassed at it. It's funny, but also cringey because his panicked pace results in more and more typos. He really should just take a break from this thread.
>>
>>8924233
>outclassed at it.
The thread is going to go to max!
>>
>>8924231
shill's illustrated lost credibility when they openly shilled in this very thread

>>8923225
>>8923315
>>
>>8924231
>it's mainly a QC issue
The real issue is how you can fuck up beans. Their super simple. It's amazing you haven't already slit your wrists with your Bush's can opener.

>It's a superior product because it's seasoned
Heh
>>
>>8924248
>The thread is going to go to max!
Quantity over quality! Enjoy your canned beans.
>>
>>8924250
They've always used their recommended products.
This never was a problem before they tore your soul apart when they tested and concluded that canned beans were better than the majority of dried.

>>8924254
>The real issue is...
No it's QC issue. Dry beans are floorsweep.

>>8924259
I will. Along with the testers at Cook's Illustrated.
And baiting to bump limit is the trophy from baiting is it not?
>>
>>8924259
but dried beans are still a better value using quantity over quality?
>>
>>8924271
floorsweep anon returns after being blown the fuck out
>>
>>8924248
gj, it's worth the abuse you're taking
>>
>>8924272
dried beans are better quality. they aren't over processed and overpriced.
>>
>>8924271
>And baiting to bump limit is the trophy from baiting is it not?
At least your mom with be impressed
>>
>>8924274
Oh it's the guy that sucks at industrial automation.

>>8924284
I'm a martyr for the canned bean industry.

>>8924284
Might I recommend reading this well respected and credible website named Cook's illustrated:
https://www.cooksillustrated.com/taste_tests/1517-canned-white-beans

>>8924288
>At least your mom with be impressed
Just in time for mothers day!
>>
>>8924301
>read this shill's illustrated blog guys
>>
File: beanliquor.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
beanliquor.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>8924324
Pretty much every recipe they develop is the best recipe.

Also don't forget to add the salty salty brine to your dish, Those yokels haven't learned that bean brine is waaaay too salty and tastes nasty.
>>
>>8917560
Are you sure it isn't referring to sprouting them? Apparently sprouted beans or grains are either toxic or highly nutritious - just like pretty much everything else.

Moral of the story - eat what you want in moderation.
>>
>>8924338
>every recipe they develop is the best (tm) recipe of all time
i wish i had a good name to soil, i could make billions
>>
File: IMG_7652.jpg (372KB, 1728x1152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7652.jpg
372KB, 1728x1152px
ok, just for funzos, i sorted through this $2.29/ 2 lb bag of beans and found appr. 8 individual bad beans

gonna let these bad boys rehydrate overnight and make some killer baked beans tomorrow morning
>>
>>8924231
Do you not have a good job that you have leisure time and don't have to shovel down canned beans so you can rush back to your cubicle?

Also
>missing the point THIS hard
Once again, can't tell if baiting or legitimately retarded.
>>
File: getting real sick of your shit.jpg (125KB, 550x715px) Image search: [Google]
getting real sick of your shit.jpg
125KB, 550x715px
>>8922217
Most people rinse their beans after extracting them from the can because the "brine" is disgusting.

Stop being a poorfag and buy a pressure cooker.
>>
>>8924517
>8 individual bad beans
What a fucking ripoff, this is what happens when you're a poor cuck who has to beg for floor sweepings from the superior canned masterrace!
I bet they didn't even come with nectar of the gods salty bean water!
>>
>>8924692
kek
2/10 made me laugh and reply
>>
>>8924643
>>8924692
>canned bean brine isn't tasty.

You must have missed this >>8924338 in your disposition of cognitive dissonance.
>>
File: eyebrows liftin lannister.gif (288KB, 292x256px) Image search: [Google]
eyebrows liftin lannister.gif
288KB, 292x256px
>>8924736
Missed? No.

Disregarded.
>>
I've never soaked a bean/pulse in my life besides chickpeas (those get soaked in lye water) and I'm a Eurobeaner.

What's the point of soaking beans, anyway? You soak them for several hours so they take less time to cook? I don't get it.
>>
>>8925462
Dried beans can take quite a while to cook unsoaked and perhaps you don't want to boil the other ingredients for hours.
>>
>>8925495
Here's how we do it in Eurobeanland:
- buy dry beans
- pick through dry beans for stones
- put dry beans into pressure pot
- add water to dry beans in pressure pot
- lid the pressure pot
- put pressure pot on the hob at high heat
- bring to high pressure
- allow beans to cook at high pressure 30 minutes
- off the heat
- allow to depressurise on its own
- remove lid
- beans are ready for use

Without a pressure pot and without soaking, beans take about 2 hours and often much more water than expected, so we often keep a tea kettle of boiling water gently whistling if cooking beans without a pressure pot to top it off with more boiling water as needed. We even have a saying about being ill-prepared for things that translates to English as "forget to boil the tea kettle when cooking [his/her/their] beans."

Once the beans are out of the pressure pot, you can use them in other applications with or without their cooking liquid or eat them without further cooking by simply mashing them with oil (or lard), salt, garlic and parsley (or herb celery) and spreading on toast.

Sorry for wordy post.
>>
>>8925516
Yea soaking is just a time saving exercise if you don't have a pressure cooker.
>>
>>8924231
it's not about dyel. i mean i like to ride my bike or skateboard to the grocery store so keeping things light and small to fit in my little backpack is preferable. but trucking heavy cans full of water all over the place is a pretty reckless use of resources when you can produce better results at home
>>
>>8925603
>skateboard
Timmy pls go. You have to be 18 to post here

>when you can produce better results at home
[citation needed]
Testing has indicated the opposite.
>>
>>8925617
no it hasn't
they didn't pressure cook the dry beans so their "test" belongs in the garbage
also
>exercise is for children
fatty detected
>>
>>8925625
>le pressure cooker loophole
What makes you think your pressure cooker is better than and industrial pressure cooker that costs thousands?
>skateboarding is excercise
Top KEK! Get a squat rack and a prowler kid. Playing with your skateboard isn't exercise, faggot. What a faggot thing to believe. That's like saying walking is exercise. It's called playing outside and generally men stop doing that.
>>
>8924284 (You)
>I'm a martyr for the canned bean industry.
>8924284 (You)
>Might I recommend reading this well respected and credible website named Cook's illustrated
>8924284 (You)
>8924284 (You)
All up inside your head, son. Outclassed.
>>
>>8925637
What makes you think your pressure cooker is better than and industrial pressure cooker that costs thousands?
because it does the exact same thing on a smaller scale

what magical properties do you think an industrial pressure cooker possesses, exactly

also doing fun things outside is fun, so fuck off
>>
>>8925637
That canned bean shill got btfo early in the thread and now he's trying to act like he's baiting this thread to max posts, like anyone gives a fuck.
I'm just glad that punching bag keeps coming back for more.
>>
>>8925655
>also doing fun things outside is fun, so fuck off
tears of fagrage, i love it
>>
>>8925640
>>8925655
>>8925657
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXim4i04Pow
>>
>>8925666
shill nye the canned bean guy
>>
>>8925666
skepticism is not the same as cognitive dissonance, my dood
>>
>>8925666
Oh my. Bill Nye isn't actually a science guy, fyi
>>
>>8925693
>watches Bill Nye explain cognitive dissonance
>attacks bill nye rather than what he is saying thus displaying cognitive dissonance

Top fucking kek!
>>
>>8925664
i windsurf when it's nice out too, board sports are the best
>>
>>8925722
I see you backed away from your meltdown
>fuck off

>>8925702
>>I state Bill Nye isn't a science guy, without commenting either way on the point he makes
>>shillfag thinks that's an attack
oooookay
>>
>>8925830
>coming from the guy who's been melting down for three days
>>
>>8925516
you disgusting fucking pleb
>>
>>8925843
I only started posting in this thread yesterday. Why so paranoid?
>>
>>8925857
cocaine
>>
>>8925843
I take it back. Go play outside.
>>
>>8925861
no wonder you think canned beans are higher quality
>>
>>8925875
WHAT!? NO I DON'T!
>>
>>8925875
>americas test kitchen are cocaine binging shills!
I wish to subscribe to your fake newsletter.
>>
>>8925879
Don't be defensive, test have shown they really are better. Especially if you don't have a home pressure cooker.
>>
>>8925881
>i want to subscribe to a fake newsletter
lol!
>>
>>8925885
make sure to put your canned beans into a le creuset (tm) beanpot
>>
>>8925896
>slow cooking in a dutch oven is for shills.
A real patrician uses a pressure cooker to cook food faster so he can get it to a plate and shovel it down his fat disgusting gullet, amirite?
>>
>>8925922
>slow cooking something that's already cooked
>>
>>8925933
>using a pressure cooker
>>
>>8925936
>being afraid of a pressure cooker
>>
>>8925938
>needing your meals faster from suger drops because of diabetes.
>>
File: cadaboms-neomass-notoro.jpg (52KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
cadaboms-neomass-notoro.jpg
52KB, 480x640px
>>8925943
says the guy who eats beans out of a can
>>
>>8925946
>You can only eat beans straight and they are never a garnish in a dish.

Try to make some tuscan soup, m8.
>>
>>8925954
perhaps i will with the delicious stock that came out of my pressure cooker
>>
File: sickfood.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
sickfood.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>8925961
I seriously hope you don't make meat stock in a pressure cooker. You'll have cloudy stock.
>>
File: ono.jpg (9KB, 368x158px) Image search: [Google]
ono.jpg
9KB, 368x158px
>>8925986
hahaahahaaaaa
>>
>>8925999
>can't skim stock
>stock coming out clear

hahahahahahahahah
>>
File: IMG_1128.jpg (32KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1128.jpg
32KB, 220x300px
>>8925986
Retard
>>
>>8925999
>>8926026
I posted mine you post yours.

I'll be waiting for a nice fat emulsified cloudy stock.
>>
File: 20170512_123115.jpg (1MB, 2544x2307px) Image search: [Google]
20170512_123115.jpg
1MB, 2544x2307px
>>8926033
you're foolish
>>
holy shit this thread is the most autistic thing ive ever read through
>>
>>8926512
admit it, you had fun
>>
I've not encountered dried beans before, is it due to the size of America and not being able to transport them fresh?
>>
>>8926759
where do you live?
>>
>>8926796
The UK
>>
>>8926874
Really? You bongians don't preserve a food item that can only be grown in hot weather by drying so they keep forever? What do you eat when you want beans the rest of the 10 months out of the year?
>>
>>8926033
did he kys himself?
>>
>>8918380
>self-roasted coffee
patrician taste
>>8919491
the taste is heavily dependent on varietal/terroir, and unless you live up a mountain what you have probably isn't worth the effort
if you want to do it for the experience and not the taste, there's information about it on sweet maria's and spread through a bunch of forums (home barista/such). you're not gonna be able to (or want to) roast in bulk, you'll probably use a hot-air or stovetop popcorn popper
>>
>>8927045
Nah.. Probably just went cried himself to sleep
>>
>>8927399
At the Shitty stock with chunks of grey bits floating on the top?
>>
>>8922139
>There's no reason to pressure cook a bean at home. It's done at the factory!

Hell, why cook anything at all then. Just have other people do everything for you.
>>
>>8927864
Goya is my sous chef.
cry about it.
>>
>>8922897
>Thinks bored factory workers put that much effort into bean selecting.
>>
>>8927910
>thinks it's workers and not computer controlled automation.

It's not 1892 anymore, dipshit.
>>
>>8923150
>high speed cameras can find minute fractures that will cause the bean to rupture during cooking

A factory workers hands are still human speed.
>>
>>8927902
Can't cry, tears need salt and no one added it to my homemade beans for me. Oh what is a fella to do!

Only canned bean eater have the ability to cry, as you have proven amply.
>>
>>8923775
>That would be like saying AMD makes a good video card but Nvidia makes a good card.

And getting paid by both companies. Sounds pretty sweet to me.
>>
>>8925722
>board sports are the best

THATS FUCKING STUPID!!!!!!!
>>
>>8927515
if it was heated up, clarified, put into a bowl and stirred around by a retarded faggot in a webbum would you be less butt hurt?
>>
>>8928063
>albumin in stock
It's why you skim. If you're going to be lazy with the prep at least throw it in the fridge and do a better job of skimming after chilled.
>>
>>8926092
Proves nothing you poor cuck chinese garbage-appliance shill!
I bet it isn't even Cook's illustrated approved.
>>
>>8919157
>price
i live in a place where food isnt even expensive, lentles are always more expensive than even black beans
>>
>>8926512
Idk, were you around for the "eggs aren't spicy, sour, salty or sweet, so they must be bitter" thread?
>>
File: those-beans1.jpg (339KB, 1024x538px) Image search: [Google]
those-beans1.jpg
339KB, 1024x538px
>>8928379
>mfw my pressure pot cost more than ur le crueset (tm)
>>
>>8928389
umami is a flavor that we don't have a word for in english
>>
>>8917560
I prefer not to soak them, they keep a firmer texture, but if you like mushy beans that's cool. You're just not a man.
>>
>>8919157
>hemagglutinin
Literally a flu protein, try again.
>>
>>8930389
We don't have the word savory in English? Or do you mean we don't go around saying "the flavor of this dish has a very strong good-taste taste."
>>
This is probably the most retarded thread I've ever seen. Congrats, I guess.
>>
>>8917609
I kek'd.
>>
The great bean debate of 2017
Funniest argument I've seen in a while.
>>
>>8918087
>be me
>vacation day
>have had beans soaking for about a day
>think fuck it they're plants, right?
>proceed to snack on raw beans and sliced carrots
>not bad for a snack
>ten minutes later
>hovering over the toilet for the most painful vomit session of my life
>vacation day turned into sick day
>proceed to feel off all week

I didn't know.
>>
>>8932001
Raw shiitakes cause horrible hives.
I found out the hard way.
>>
>>8930389
>>8930517
Both those points were brought up but disregarded as weeaboo or some shit. It was either trolling or severe autism.
>>
I prepare my dried pinto beans by simply tossing a cup of them at a time directly into a plastic bowl, fill it with water, and microwave for 55 minutes.

Usually I then add a cup of rice to the bowl, a little more water if necessary, and then microwave for another good 15 minutes.

The result is superbeany fluffy moist rice and the beans themselves mixed in and of adequate flavor and texture.
>>
>>8933000
Trips confirm. Might have to try this.
>>
>>8919393
>I'll spend the extra 20cents per lb for the good canned beans.
>paying top dollar for salt water
good goy
Thread posts: 302
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.