[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stim snacks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1492224083641.gif (882KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492224083641.gif
882KB, 480x480px
I'm looking for things to eat during the day while on amphetamines. Since stimulants can dramatically reduce appetite, the servings should be pretty small. So basically I want foods that fit the following criteria:
>healthy (antioxidants, vitamins, good fats, &c.)
>high caloric density is not an issue
>small portions
>relatively simple
>not too acidic (acidity flushes amps out of the body)
Any suggestions?
>>
A bullet
>>
Sushi
>>
Peanut butter
Fruit
>>
>>8917338
Take a B-Complex supplement and eat canned tuna fish. Also drink water.
>>
>>8917338
this belongs in the /fit/ board honestly (HEALTH and fitness), but your decreased appetite is just something you gotta get used to. track your calories and don't become a skinny methhead. just be sure you drink PLENTY of water, amphetamines affect your ability to absorb water, and after a few days you pretty much inevitably end up dehydrated.
>>
>>8917351
>>8917355
I take fish oil regularly, as well as curcumin and a few other supplements; it's not as good as eating fish regularly, but it's a start. Sushi is rather less casual than what I'm looking for (things like a handful of almonds), but it's a good suggestion.

>>8917354
>Peanut butter
May I ask why you recommend this in particular?

>>8917361
I do drink a lot of water, as well as all sorts of high-quality tea throughout the day. I have always been really skinny, as long as I make sure to eat a few times a day I'm not concerned about my weight. That being said, I'm sure this topic could be useful to others, so you don't need to tailor suggestions to my body.
>>
>>8917487
>May I ask why you recommend this in particular?

I'm not the person you're replying to, but peanut butter is very dense in calories, and assuming you buy the kind that doesn't have a bunch of added sugar it's actually quite healthy. It checks the boxes you listed in OP. It's simple, easy to eat in small portions, contains good fats, and isn't acidic.
>>
>>8917355
>canned tuna
it's so dryyy though
I think sardines in oil would be way better
>>
>>8917338
Gonna fry your brain br0, just have some caffeine
>>
>>8917338
kys degenerate
>>
>>8917338
blue berries, black berries, straw berries any kind of fucking berries
>>
>>8917494
Makes sense. Thanks.

>>8917521
I'll have you know I take my Dexedrine as prescribed

>>8917515
If only caffeine helped with my ADHD. I would also prefer to take Ritalin than amphetamemes, since it seems to take much less of a toll on the body, but Rit does very little other than make me irrationally angry.

>>8917550
If they weren't so acidic I would absolutely reach for berries, but since they are, I tend to save them for late in the day when I'm ready to come down.
>>
When I was doing a lot of speed in college I would usually only be able munch down a shit ton of celery with natural peanut butter, grapes or rice cakes. Basically anything with a good crunch that wasn't heavy on the tummy. Remember to drink water ;^)
>>
>>8917521
how fucking boring do you have to be to make this post on an actual website in the year of our lord 2017

>>8917338
smash the fuck out of anything that comes in multiple, small pieces with high tactility. arare (mochi crunch) is pretty dope, so are goji berries (can get em covered in yogurt i think)

i also really fuck with cucumbers when i'm on amps, not sure why
>>
>>8917507
Mix the tinned tuna with good mayonnaise- high calorie and the eggs have choline which can be used in the body to make acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter key to muscle function and movement.

You can buy choline supplements online, you can also buy some stuff called DMAE which is another precursor to acetylcholine that is more effient than choline. I'd reccomend either of these but when you get some male sure to do some reading about how much to take, you can overdose on the stuff I've heard.
>>
File: 1489048143859.jpg (20KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
1489048143859.jpg
20KB, 400x266px
Bananas would probably be good for you Mr speed
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.