[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you describe the dish for us?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Judging.jpg (49KB, 634x353px) Image search: [Google]
Judging.jpg
49KB, 634x353px
Would you describe the dish for us?
>>
>are you fucking retarded?
>You gave me the ingredients
>you walked up to me during the middle of my cooking and asked me "hey what are you making"
>what do you want me to describe?
>>
>>8916728
Friendly reminder that George Calombaris underpaid staff across his restaurant by $2.6 million and was charged with assault for pushing a guy at the Soccer on Sunday.
>>
File: MCJudge.jpg (375KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
MCJudge.jpg
375KB, 2000x1000px
>>8916733
Please just describe the dish. Don't make me look bad in front of Gordon
>>
File: 1324765394131.png (4KB, 302x237px) Image search: [Google]
1324765394131.png
4KB, 302x237px
>yum
>>
File: n-no_homo21.png (544KB, 1196x384px) Image search: [Google]
n-no_homo21.png
544KB, 1196x384px
>>8916728
Ah yes it's got quite a creamy finish doesn't it?
>>
>>8916753
>George Calombaris underpaid staff across his restaurant
Source? What a cunt if true.
>>
>>8916728
Friendly reminder George Calombaris was charged with assault for pushing a Sydney FC fan at the ayy-league grand final this week
>>
>>8916753
>>8916834
Wait nevermind, I found it (not like it was hard).

http://www.baka.com.au/business/workplace-relations/george-calombaris-restaurants-underpaid-staff-26-million-20170403-gvctvq.html

Hard to tell though whether it was a mistake or he's just apologising now that he was caught.

The fried chicken that they used to serve at Helenic Republic was pretty good and I eat his souvlaki all the time.
>>
>>8916834
Are you Australian? I'm surprised you need a source, it's been news for ages.

http://www.baka.com.au/business/workplace-relations/george-calombaris-restaurants-underpaid-staff-26-million-20170403-gvctvq.html

Remember to insert the S-M-H for baka
>>
>>8916840
>Hard to tell though whether it was a mistake or he's just apologising now that he was caught.

Are you serious?
>>
>>8916844
Well yeah, it's negligent at best, but sometimes mistakes are made.

I agree though that it's most likely that it is dishonesty, but I haven't seen any overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

I'm not some Calombaris fangay at all by the way. I hate reality television like MasterChef.
>>
>>8916848
>Well yeah, it's negligent at best, but sometimes mistakes are made.

$2.6 million deficit in pay across numerous restaurants for numerous years is a bit of a stretch to put down to a mistake. Plus he is well aware of the rates required because he's been record slamming them since 2012.

http://www.baka.com.au/national/masterchef-slams-fair-work-pay-rates-20120109-1pri2.html

He's just a cunt who paid whatever he liked and thought he could get away with it.
>>
>>8916868
Paying under minimum wage is fine by me, but paying under an agreed upon rate is terrible.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.