[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOAT MOTHERS' DAY MEALS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

>mfw I browse /ck/ too much and called my mom a "triggered autist" the last time we had an argument

So /ck/, I want to make amends with her by cooking her a grand meal. What will you be cooking your mom, provided you celebrate Mothers' Day?
>>
My mother's dead so I'll be prepping the booze special for myself.
>>
>>8911977

Probably a couple of cheeseburgers...thats what I gave her last year too...
>>
She's probably already resigned herself to just soldiering through the rest of her life living with the disappointment of having raised you, you probably don't need to bother trying to make amends for something you can't.
>>
>>8911980
It's what she would want, anon.

>>8911985
Fuck yeah, based burger mom. Mine would be a bitch if I did something that simple though.

>>8911986
Nah, we have a good relationship, she can just be a bitch sometimes.
>>
>>8911977
What's your ethnicity? My mom is a super Jew so I made her some latkes and matzo ball soup last year.
>>
>>8911977
Red velvet cake as it's her favorite. It'll be good for me too since I miss baking for other people.
>>
She likes italian food so probably a nice fettuccine
>>
>>8912043
She's a Swede through and through, but we have lived in Murrica for about 25 years (most of my life). She loves hearty French dishes, so I'll probably do cassoulet for the main course.
>>
>>8912135
How about a good beef bourginon? Or something else extra buttery?
>>
>>8912172
Whatever I make will definitely have a lot of butter but she's a recovering alcoholic and I try not to cook with booze.
>>
Not just for OP, but don't forget to be on the lookout for restaurant deals. Stevi B's, for example, emailed me a coupon for a free buffet deal for moms.
>>
>>8911977
Our toaster oven broke and she loved that thing so I'm getting her a new one with a built-in rotisserie.
Also her, my grandma, and I are going out to eat at Longhorn Steakhouse.
>>
>>8911980
Did you not reply to one of those posts?
>>
>>8912052
aw that's sweet
>>
do this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHA2gRm62DY
>>
>>8911977
I haven't seen her in two years so I'm going to make myself something nice instead
>>
Pan on medium heat, oil nice and hot

Add two salmon filets

Salt and pepper the filets, halfway through flip them and add honey to the other side and finish cooking.

Quick and simple meal. For a side do something light and fresh, sauteed green beans, asparagus, sauteed veg, etc.
>>
I hate my mother so nothing.

I'll cook my mommy a nice meal though.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.