[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I fucked up for like several months in a row. How clean this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0325.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0325.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Guys, I fucked up for like several months in a row. How clean this?
>>
>>8906225
pretty hard to assess from such a low definition image to be honest OP
>>
buy a really nasty cleaning product and some gloves and something to scrub with. I'd use dynafoam but there are plenty of options.
>>
>>8906225
Throw it out and get a new one
WA LA ez pz
>>
>>8906225
409 degreaser. Just buy new metal bowls that go under the burner not eeven worth the hassle for those.
>>
>>8906225
Get some cloths that you are ok ruining and some carb cleaner (not brake cleaner it wont be strong enough) spray with carb cleaner, scrub, repeat until clean.

Heads up, the fumes are pretty strong
>>
>>8906240
>>8906248
>next time anon turns on his stove
>*tick tick tick* EXPLOSION OF FLAMES EVERYWHERE
>>
Hire a spic. they come cheap.
>>
>>8906225

2 parts ajax, 1 part water
smear the ajax paste on and let sit
scrub with brillo pad
>>
Bar keepers friend. Put a little water all over the stove. Pour that shit in and mix it a little and it makes a semi-paste and then just let it sit for a couple hours.
>>
Easy-peasy. Just use this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gvj0i1PN-Pw
>>
>>8906225
Just blast that shit with Easy-Off. Used it to clean up a worse stove than that. Make sure you wear gloves even when you're spraying it though cause it'll easy-off your fucking flesh.
>>
>>8906225
if steel wool won't scratch it, use that. i use it whenever i have to clean my stove and it pretty much takes everything off really easily.
>>
>>8906225
Do all you stupid fucking autists fall for bait every time ?
>>
Is this in a rental? My last apartment complex would spray paint the stove tops of previous tenants with super high-hat tolerant coating so it would be all nice and white for the next tenant. After like a week of cooking my shit looked like this.

Solution? Razor blade scraper thing.
>>
File: Untitled.png (306KB, 344x702px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
306KB, 344x702px
>>8906632
This has never failed me.
>>
>>8906225
just buy a new stove
what are you? a poorfag?
>>
>>8907214
Fucking brillo dude.
Steel wool.
>>
>>8907234
Clorox lemon wipes should be used on the hood and anywhere else grease has landed, they destroy it.
Don't breathe this.
>>
File: 1473969795923.jpg (55KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
1473969795923.jpg
55KB, 720x576px
>have a similar stove top where the elements have those gaps
>mice go in there at night
>>
easy off, or just some cheap soapy sos/brillo pads. they don't really scratch the surface and cleaned up stove perfectly.
>>
File: IMG_1517.gif (361KB, 327x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1517.gif
361KB, 327x400px
>>8906225
>Get some Easy Off
>Spray into a bag
>Place head into bag
>Take deep breath and hold

No more mess that is your life
>>
>>8907387
>>mice go in
no dude they live in there
>>
>>8906225
get a steam cleaner and some paper towels
>>
>>8906225
comet/ajax
>>
Ammonia should do the trick
>>
File: WasteManagementMackNorcross.jpg (29KB, 471x291px) Image search: [Google]
WasteManagementMackNorcross.jpg
29KB, 471x291px
>>8906225
>How clean this?
>>
Baking soda and vingear. Pour baking soda on the area, then add vingear on top. Be careful because it WILL find. Let it sit for half an hour or more. You can also just put baking soda, water, and vinegar in a spray bottle, spray on the stove, and let it sit. Wet dryer sheets to the area will work as well, I'd do both if it's been like that for months tho.
>>
>>8906570
this, barkeepers friend is really good for this type of shit
>>
White Vinegar + Elbow Grease
>>
>>8906225
Bleach + ammonia should do the trick
>>
>>8906225
A grenade.

Or this
>>8906570
>>
>>8906225
>dampen salt with vinegar
>scrub with scouring pad and salt
>wash with dish soap
>>
>>8906225

soap and magic eraser... and elbow grease.
>>
>>8906225

OP, you know that whole thing lifts up right?

Look for youtube videos about how to take it apart.

When it is that bad it might be easier to just soak the whole top in a bathtub.
>>
>>8906248
>>8906292

Isnt carb cleaner mostly acetone? Wouldnt it just flash off after he's done?
>>
>>8906225

OP, please post after picture.

My OCD and anxiety are on edge until this left parenthesis is closed with its mate.

(
>>
soak with a sponge with soapy water and let sit for ten minutes. Then you will need some elbow grease and baking soda to scrub that off.

I cook a lot and have to clean my stove top every couple of weeks. Soaking then scrubbing works for 99% of stuff.
>>
>>8906225
>>8911815
how in the fuck do you even manage to cock up a surface that badly

do you animals just neglect to take ten fucking minutes to wipe down the stovetop every time you're done using it using or something
>>
>>8912185
I don't even brush my teeth dude
>>
Have you tried not fucking up?
>>
Try one drop dawn dish detergent mixed with 2 tbs o baking soda and enough water to make a paste. Smear on mess and let dry completely scrub with wet sponge and toothbrush. Works perfectly on situations like this
>>
>>8907234
Holy shit don't do this it'll make cyanide gas
>>
S T E E L

W
O
O
L
>>
>>8913328

Uh, I think you meant chloroform. Op, would just get a little sleepy.
>>
>>8915618
It's two bases it wouldn't do anything
>>
>>8906225
Okay This is a common one.

First of all get lemon juice. Pure lemon juice. Spread that over the surface and let it sit so the acid breaks it down. Then pour over boiling hot water and once it has cooled down enough for you to handle scrub it with steel wool and a cleaning product if still necessary.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.