[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Traditional spag thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: aglio e olio.jpg (117KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
aglio e olio.jpg
117KB, 600x450px
can an au-thentic/tistic italian bro help me?

so i made Aglio e Olio today with

>Spaghetti (al dente)
>a fuckton of extra virgin olive oil
>garlic (around 4 cloves per serving)
>parsley
>chilli flakes
>salt for taste
>no cheese

did i got the ingredients correct?
feel free to ameliorate.
>>
Sounds good, be sure to fry the thin garlic slices til they're crispy and gold
>>
>>8904605
got it
>>
>>8904615
Careful not to burn them tho, they will get bitter
>>
If you're not feeling cheese, get some finely chopped garlic and breadcrumbs in the pan first, cook on a medium heat until golden, and leave to rest on some kitchen paper.
Then top the spaghetti with the garlic-y breadcrumbs when plating.
Also feel free to add more than one herb!
I like thyme
>>
>>8904600
>a fuckton of extra virgin olive oil
fuck off binging with reddit
>>
>>8904600
Sounds good
Did you saute them in the pan for a couple mins? Creates emulsion with fat and water, add more pasta water if necessary
Helps making it lighter
>>
>>8904600
Personally I think it needs parmesan
>>
>>8904600
You forgot the sauce
>>
>>8904710
This is the difference between good and bad versions of this dish. Getting the garlic to the perfect level is difficult, but when done right is unreal.
>>
>>8905695
See, Paulie had this wonderful system for doing the garlic.
He used a razor, and he used to slice it so thin that he used to liquefy in the pan with just a little oil.

It was a very good system.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.