[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Calk/ Cheese Addiction General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Cheese Addiction.png (38KB, 254x166px) Image search: [Google]
Cheese Addiction.png
38KB, 254x166px
Who here Addicted to Cheese?

Someone pointed out to me that cheese has been scientifically found to be addictive, and I realized my weekly diet was actually heavily cheese-saturated. Since then I've been struggling to not fall for the cheese meme and it's legitimately difficult.

H-help lads
>>
>>8902244
>cheese has been scientifically found to be addictive
This is misleading.
>>
>>8902244
>tfw have eaten 1lb of cheese every week for most of my life
>tfw I've eaten 1kg in the past 3 days

It's just too good, I can't ever resist it.
>>
>>8902244
As an alcoholic I found this post to be pretty funny, nice one op, I like it.
>>
>>8902283
I-It's not a joke anon
>>
I'm ruining my family with my addiction to cheese.

It started out with shitty cheeseburgers with the lads on weekends. Nothing more than that, I really didn't think about it until they brought it up and I was just like "sure".

I was weakened into having some Kraft singles on hand for when the craving would hit and I couldn't just leave to McDonald's. It crept into he weekdays and began turning into daily events.

I justified it by saying it was only when I needed it, and I only bought one pack a week. Curiosity got the better of me so I picked up some white cheddar at Aldi. The smooth yet strong flavors of the aged cheese made me crazy; I began binging more and more than I would care to admit.

It started going further once my wife invited me to a wine tasting event. The even was held with a charcuterie platter with fine cheeses. Gouda, havarti, brie, oh the flavors. This is what the good life was, and at once I knew Kraft and Aldi would no longer curb my appetite.

It didn't take long to see the financial struggling from my actions. The daily serving of pecorino wasn't so bad, but the smoked Gouda balls began to dig a hole into our wallets and future. Mortgage left unpaid and children going hungry, I knew I needed a relief.

At rock bottom, I have lost it all. I type this from the library computer with cheez wiz in hand and children afraid.

Help me ck
>>
friendly reminder that caseomorphins are still mostly unproven, that the hype around them is most likely a hoax, and that their psychoactive effect is probably less than our natural endomorphins
>>
>>8902453
Damn bro youve climbed the cheese summit and fallen into the Cheez Whiz valley. You need an eye opening experience to get off the Whiz. For me it was waking from a cheddar coma after a night of butt-blasting Cheez Whiz and seeing my bro cold and dead with a belt around his arm and can of Whiz hanging from his elbow vein.
>>
>>8902453
>>8902646
underrated
>>
>>8902453
sounds like your hittin the wiz hard bro.

gotta snap out of it. alright? SNAP OUT OF IT
>>
replace cheese with beans.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.