[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soylent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: ulhSP5g.png (639KB, 1105x617px) Image search: [Google]
ulhSP5g.png
639KB, 1105x617px
So, is it worth it?
>>
>*smack*
>*smack*
>*smack*

I HATE IT
>>
if you want people to think you're a neet, hipster faggot then yeah, it's worth it.
>>
>>8894956
No. If you know anything about speedrunning you'll know who Cosmos Wight was, before he had a MTF transformation. Anyways as his new persona "Narcissa" he almost fucking died from living exclusively on Soylet. Before going over to exclusively eating soylet and only eating/drinking it some times he was constantly complaining about always having hard stomach or runny shits, constantly having digestion issues.

You could drink one EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE but not as a goddamn permanent meal substitute.
>>
I thought the point of soylent green was its cheap to produce?

This isn't
>>
>>8895009

and electric cars aren't cheap to produce either... yet

soylent has a place. it's a good idea with alright execution.
>>
>>8894956
have acid reflux and thinking of buying a pack
good idea?
>>
>>8895107
can confirm helped with my acid reflux tbqh, just tastes like shit, u get used to the taste eventually tho
>>
IT'S PEOPLE
>>
>>8894956
ask cosmo
>>
>>8895000
This.
The guy was going nuts and tried living off this. It didn't work out so well and he almost died.
>>
>>8895009
I don't think Soylent Green was any cheaper to produce than other Soylent products, it's advantage was that it was made from an availible renewable resource. I'm assuming you're talking about the film and not some real-life ironic product I'm not familiar with.
>>
>>8894956
>>8895016
>>8895107
>>8895110

Soylent shills get the fuck out of here
>>
>>8894956
Literally the Bernie Sanders of drinks
The demographic overlap is near 100%
Same with wanting to buy a Tesla (but never can due to their arts degree)
>>
The coffee one is good. It keeps me from thinking too much about breakfast in the morning, and I get my coffee+meal in one beverage. After the 3rd day I stopped having a weird stomach feeling and shits were pretty good.

I know cosmo wright turned into a girl though so hopefully I won't turn into a girl
>>
>>8895970
Cosmo has legit autism and it was his devastation from being beaten by a literal nobody, the loss of his world record zelda run, combined with his autogynephila that made him go tranny.
>>
>>8894956
No, it's disgusting and will definitely not help you lose weight or get healthier.
>>
Make it yourself for 1/10 the price. Or are you one of those people too inept to operate a blender for a couple of minutes?
>>
>worth it
depends, I hate the flavor. Coffee tastes like hot ass, regular tastes like flour. I have a crate of 32 regular from a giveaway they did to a bunch of twitter/youtube/other site "celebs" even though i'm not. Wasn't gonna say no to free shit though. I tried it for a few days, just drinking it for breakfast instead, and it didn't fill me up in the slightest, my stomach was growling incredibly loudly by noon-1, it was ridiculous to the point where I couldn't tolerate it anymore. I think it would be good as an in between meals thing if you're not someone who eats 1500 calories a day like a skellington. Otherwise, nah. The flavor's bad, the texture is bad, the powder is okay because you can add more or less, but they're phasing that out.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.