[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bum beer question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: unnamed.jpg (30KB, 496x662px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
30KB, 496x662px
Why not round it up to 7.0% ?

Is there a reason for this? Does .1 percent save them a lot of money? Does it matter?
>>
Why would they. Yes, yes, yes.
>>
>>8894523
So what kind of computations and computer models do you reckon they produced to decide on 6.9% ?
>>
File: 1492059221011.jpg (149KB, 530x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492059221011.jpg
149KB, 530x600px
>>8894528
Either it was a recipe they liked or more likely figuring a ratio for taste/price to maximize profits and minimize complaints. I'm just pulling this out of my ass though.
>>
>>8894518
gonna just say, without memes or any shittalk, that there are some counties in some states that restrict on beer size and strength. Anything less than 7% is legal everywhere. I used to live in southern Mississippi, where they were restricted by size and strength. 7% was the threshhold. I hope this answers your question.
>>
I always thought it had to do with taxes
>>
>>8894518
It's probably a loophole to get around some kind of weird liquor related law or taxation or something.
>>
>>8894541
Everywhere has different liquor laws. Its so confusing. Here in Austin Texas you can't buy liquor on Sundays, and beer and wine sales cant commence until noon.
>>
because 69 is the sex number
>>
>>8894585
I briefly considered that as the reason, but quickly rejected the idea.
>>
>>8894518
Legal reasons.
>>
>>8894554
Yeah but it makes sense to cater to the stricter ones and make just one product you can sell everywhere than making different products for different states.
>>
File: best_of_both.jpg (50KB, 700x464px) Image search: [Google]
best_of_both.jpg
50KB, 700x464px
If you want 7 percent and more, go buy a $9 - $10 six of some local craft IPA. I drink both, and have no complaints with Icehouse when it's creeping up to payday and funds are low. Notice that the big cans are now 25 ounces, and the 40's are now 42 ounces?
>>
drink liquor
problem solved

well not really probably more problems arise

but at least you'll be drunk
>>
>>8894528
>American education

With your logic they should round it up to ten.

Ever heard of sigfigs?
>>
>>8894518
shit nigger, stole my thread, was going to post this beer tonight and how much of a happy white nigger I am that they boosted .4%, I'm flying. You're a cunt.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.