[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sick food

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 20170504_122358.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170504_122358.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
I've been really sick the past couple days(cold) so I made some Albondigas, pretty much meatball potatoe soup with a Spicey tomatoe broth. It's Mexican, what's your go to sick food /ck?
>>
>>8894287
idk i ran out of options
>acid reflux
so far just natural turkey breasts
>>
Ramen, because I'm usually too sick to cook anything else.

Soup base also doubles as a nice throat gargle rinse
>>
>>8894331
This broth I made with the Albondigas is spicy so it clears out my nose and the broth helps my throat. It was really easy to make.
>>
File: sickfood.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
sickfood.webm
2MB, 640x360px
chicken consomme and potato cakes (latkes)
>>
Sweat some onion, celery and carrot in a big pot, add water and a chicken carcass or 2, a bit of salt and black pepper and whichever herbs you like. Boil it into a broth, wait for it to cool and scrape the fat off the top.

Also chicken schnitzels.

Also shredded ginger in hot water and eat some radishes.
>>
>>8894287
Sometimes I eat game animals with spotty liver.
>>
chicken stock w/ garlic and ginger
>>
>>8894348
gib recipe?
>>
>>8894360
I don't add milk to my meatballs, and instead of bread crumbs I use dry rice when I make the meat balls. They cook inside the meat, I also add hot sauce or chili powder depending on taste

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/62642/albondigas/
>>
Try arroz caldo, it's a great filipino sick food.
http://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2015/03/arroz-caldo-chicken-rice-soup-recipe.html
>>
Turkey and gouda sandwiches with a lot of spicy brown mustard and pizza with a lot of habanero sauce. Spicy foods in general really help to clear out phlegm. Also, plenty of water and green tea.
>>
>>8894287

I've alsoe been really sicke the paste couple dayse! Thoughe noe Albondigase wase made ine mye house. Thate meatball potatoe soupe soundse really goode, ase does spicey tomatoe brothe. Doe youe have the recipes youe coulde share?
>>
Nausea: white castles. Mind over body, I'm fucking terrified to throw up white castles. They settle my stomach from the worst car sickness or general sick pukeyness... because I WILL NOT PUKE WHITE CASTLES.

Sore throat or phlegm issues: Doritos, and I don't chew them very well, the scratch and salt feels great on an itchy throat and scrapes out that slimy gunk from snot running down.

Congestion: horseradish, wasabi, or some spicy peppers to get my sinuses cleared out and the mucus flowing.
>>
Chicken stock, mixed herbs, Angel hair pasta and a dash of milk
>>
Chicken soup, made with onions (or leeks), celery, carrots, and chicken.
Chicken soup doesn't need anything other than this.
>>
>>8894377
not him but spanks.
>>
>>8897446
You need to add stock as well, mate.
>>
>>8894287
Anything spicy if I'm congested. Thai curry, pho with a bunch of hot peppers, shin ramyun w/egg and fresh vegetables.
>>
>>8897446
Don't forget the garlic and thyme!
>>
>>8897446

You forgot to mention the stock, salt, and pepper. And if you're congested then adding some chili pepper of some kind wouldn't be a bad idea.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.