[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What foods can I feed my family to make them more masculine?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1415364842289.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1415364842289.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
What foods can I feed my family to make them more masculine?
>>
>>8893434
It depends, are you talking about making food that makes you feel manly or food that has an effect on the production of higher levels of testosterone?

Stupid question either way.
>>
>>8893442
Yes that is a stupid question, because they're the opposite of mutually exclusive.

Typical of those that reject the concept of man.
>>
>>8893434
whiskey
>>
>>8893434
Semen, gallons of it as it contains testosterone but the paradox is that it hasn't worked for you? Maybe your body had to flood itself with estrogen to balance out the daily overdose.
>>
nothing estrogenic

so no dairy, beans, seeds, nuts or fruit
>>
>>8893724
The androgens in semen becomes estrogen when metabolised.
>>
>>8893470
This.
>>
>>8893434
Microbrewed beer, the staple drink of the real men that founded and built america.
>>
>>8893434
Alex Jones swears by bone broth, and that guy is a fucking animal.
>>
What foods can I eat to be more feminine?
>>
>>8894017
Soy increases estrogen levels.
>>
Bleach i heard
>>
>>8894017
Muh dikk
>>
get them smoking cigarettes
incorporate lots of red meats, garlic, cabbage and bone broth
avoid grains, legumes, mushrooms and leafy greens.
>>
>>8893434
Testosterone and steroids.
>>
Cyanide.
>>
>>8894030
XDDD
>>
>>8893434
Wuh?
>>
>>8893955
Good try, there are phytoestogens in hops.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1037271>>8894017
Also, beer. But why ´d you want to become a trap?
>>
>>8893434
>What foods can I feed my family to make them more masculine?
avoid excessive amounts of soy products.
using soy sauce as a condiment wont fuck your shit up, but regularly eating tofu will.
also avoid alcohol, especially beer.
red meat and whole eggs have positive effects on testosterone levels. dont sperg out and eat steak and eggs every day though, just something to keep in mind.
>>
>>8895076
Look up the number of founding fathers that brewed their own beer. Look up the number of breweries existing in the US in the mid 1800's (4000+).

Still hopelessly trying to shill your estrogen antidote advertised on the kookie alt-right talk shows?
>>
>>8895076
Nice source. It even states there's no evidence supporting a conclusion that phytoestrogens have any effect on male sexuality. Better work on your shilling or the estrogen antidote manufacturer is going to start deducting money from your pay.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.