[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hosting a cinco de mayo party. What should i serve? Both food

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: images-16.jpg (7KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
images-16.jpg
7KB, 230x219px
Hosting a cinco de mayo party. What should i serve? Both food and alcohol suggestions welcome.
>>
pico de gallo and chips. lots of both. and tequila.
>>
taco bell
>>
Fuck off normie
>>
We're having tamales, enchiladas, chips and salsa, guacamole, elotes, frozen lemonade (without alcohol) and micheladas.
>>
Tacos and burritos on one side of the table, burgers and hot dogs on the other. Build a Lego wall in the middle.
>>
>>8893408
>tfw liberals commit the act of cultural appropriation they're so uppity about in order to have an excuse for their low-key alcoholism and poor diets.

Anyway, if you're really all about celebrating May 5th I recommend you make some nice burritos and shoot a Frenchman.
>>
>>8893456
What liberals? Who are you talking about?
>>
>>8893378
You have to go back Juan
>>
>>8893378
Make tacos, use a vertical serving tray to stack them, call them the wa la tacos, make the brown people pay for the food.
>>
>>8893456
>liberal
>poor diet
Im on pol and fit way more than im on this shity half dead forum
>>
>>8893543
>too stupid to realize except in the state of Puebla, cinco de mayo is just another day in mexico.
>>
>>8893453
I enjoyed it
>>
Food
-DIY Tacos and Burritos
-Salsa
-Takis and Corn chips

Drinks
-Jarritos Soda
-Tecate
-Modelo
-Corona (For the plebs)
>>
order taco bell you fucking spic
>>
>>8893378
five tubs of mayo
>>
>>8893378
Dont get tecate, or corona. Victoria and Modeli are the only acceptable beers. Maybe Sol if you can find it.
>>
Why do americans celebrate cinco de mayo when in mexico they don't give a fuck
>>
>>8894154
Spics don't celebrate cinco de mayo
>>
>>8895120
87% of all Americans have some Mexican ancestry.
>>
>>8895120
Any excuse to celebrate is welcomed.
>>
>>8894149
Bohemia is the best mexican beer, Modelo is pretty good too, Tecate is as shitty as Corona.
>>
>>8895120
We just want an excuse to drink tequila and eat lots of spicy junk food.
>>
>>8895169
Why do you require an excuse?
>>
>>8893453
Don't forget a trail of beans between the two
>>
File: 1492652453191.png (769KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1492652453191.png
769KB, 800x800px
>>8893378
Are you white? If so this is problematic and cultural appropriation. Stop.
>>
>>8895171
>>8895171
without an excuse to party people get all judgy about you having fun
>>
>>8894149
Pacifico for true patricians
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.