[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have 5 seconds to name a better fast food sandwhich than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1410.png (156KB, 1085x635px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1410.png
156KB, 1085x635px
You have 5 seconds to name a better fast food sandwhich than Chik Fil A's spicy deluxe!
>>
>>8891960
Big tasty
>>
File: [ahegao cat.png (199KB, 513x479px) Image search: [Google]
[ahegao cat.png
199KB, 513x479px
>>8891960
I can't. It's perfect.
>>
>>8891960
I can not use gas and make a sandwich that is better than that is less that 7 minutes you fat disgusting slob.
>>
>>8891960
For me, it's the McChicken.
>>
>>8891960
The spicy chicken from Chick Fil A. just the chicken. eat the pickles first, so you can enjoy the spicy chicken on a bun, with half a sachet of mayo.
God damn it's 11/10, best fast food ever, I wish they made spicy nuggets. The "deluxe" just masks the chicken with cheese, lettuce and tomato. It's not BAD, but it's superior when it's just meat and a bun (eat the pickle first).
>>
>>8892000
That's a good point. Why make a spicy chicken sandwich and not spicy nuggets?
>>
I can name two better fast food sandwiches from Chik Fil A alone. Against the seemingly endless canon of fast food sandwiches, your well executed niche sandwich will never be anything more than that.
>>
Monster Thickburger from Hardee's.
>>
>>8891960
Whopper
>>
Literally anything by taco bell.
>>
File: grander-texas.jpg (645KB, 1360x935px) Image search: [Google]
grander-texas.jpg
645KB, 1360x935px
>>8891960
KFC's Grander Texas
possibly unavailable outside eastern europe, definitely the best sandwich at KFC by far
>>
i can't eat at chickfila because the people there say "how may i serve you master" or whatever as i buy a fried sandwich with corn syrup dippin sauce

i'm not having fun, it feels weird
>>
>>8891960
For me it's the McChicken

[spoiler]No but seriously Wendy's Spicy Chicken[/spoiler]
>>
>>8892098
This reminds me. When i was 8-10 or so, Pokemon was huge. KFC gave away Zubat, Seel, Dratini and Vulpix toys. They also had a line of a few sandwiches that they did away with. They had a "zinger" sandwich which was their term for chicken fingers. I think it was 3 zingers on a bun.
love my dratini
anybody remember KFC nuggets?
>>
>>8892104
>be white
>be taught manners
>always say "thank you"
>they have to reply "my pleasure"
>can't stop myself but feel so bad for them
FUCK
>>
>>8891960

I just ate a McDonald's "Crispy Chicken Sandwich" and it was surprisingly good...
>>
>>8892067
Flame-grilled master race
>>
File: KFC_zinger.jpg (354KB, 1600x1273px) Image search: [Google]
KFC_zinger.jpg
354KB, 1600x1273px
>>8892110
funny, we have a sandwich called the zinger as well, but I don't think it has chicken fingers
it's okay, but a bit too plain for my taste
not as good as that grander thing
>>
>>8892110
er, chicken STRIPS* not fingers
>>
>>8891960
>implying I can name a better sandwich.

It IS the best.
>>
>>8892000
Still mad they got rid of the spicy biscuits. Seriously, the fuck?
>>
A freshly grilled double quarter pounder with cheese, only flipped once so as to preserve the juiciness, is the best fast food sandwich.

The reason you sometimes get nasty dry burgers vs juicy mouthwatering burgers is because ADHD retard fry cooks can't pay attention to their food so they flip the patty several times so that it cooks evenly. If you only flip it once though, the juices pooling on it remain in the burger and it tastes much better.

t. autist frycook of 4 years
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.