[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you when Taco Bell became king of the nuggers.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: nakedchickenchips770.jpg (18KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
nakedchickenchips770.jpg
18KB, 640x360px
Where were you when Taco Bell became king of the nuggers.
>>
>>8889830
At a real restaurant.
>>
That's a strange way to spell chic fil a
>>
>>8889830

Taco Hell does not offer any edible food.
>>
Yum! Brands shill detected
>>
That's gross. I tried the naked chicken chalupa, it was horrible

Sorry, I love Taco Bell, but I will not be trying this product, I will be going to McDonalds for my chicken nugget, or should I say, McNugget needs, dipped in the delicious creamy ranch
>>
Lots of McDonald's employees here
>>
File: rich-evans-58881f07c8cf6.jpg (37KB, 647x697px) Image search: [Google]
rich-evans-58881f07c8cf6.jpg
37KB, 647x697px
Taco Bells crispy chicken has too much spice in it that the spice is all you taste and nothing else
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 299x168px
>>8889830
"You can't use that word, that's our word."
>>
>>8889896

Fuck you the naked chicken chalupa was great. Go get a brain scan you might have a tumor.
>>
>>8890075
Get a tumor scan, you might have a brain.
>>
>>8890075
It was over seasoned with something that tasted of stale vagina much like that of the woman who birthed you
>>
For me, it's still the McNuggets, the best fast food nugget item.
>>
>>8889830
Thanks Mr. Yum Guy! Hadn't seen the TV advertising barrage for this yet. Will probably try them.
>>
6 Taco Bell Naked Chicken Chips™ plus Nacho Cheese Dipping Sauce for ONLY $1.99 plus tax?

Is it me or has the Bell gone loco?
>>
>>8889830
Is that Dorito breading?
>>
>>8889896
Thats why you get it with cheese and ranch and then fill it with grilled chicken
>>
>>8890075

>Eating taco bell
>Eating fast food

I think someone else here is developing a tumor
>>
>>8889896
That naked chalupa was the best thing that Taco bell has done in a while
>>
>>8890084
>Get a tumor scan, you might have a brain.
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>8890530
>You must be new here

Welcome to 4chan
>>
>>8890535

Wow you misused greentext and you missed his use of a classic meme.

kys
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.