[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Peperami

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6971.png (123KB, 421x374px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6971.png
123KB, 421x374px
How bad is peperami for you? I rarely ever eat these (probably like 8-10 in a year at the most).
>>
>>8888524
How old are you, OP? Just wondering because I thought only kids ate these.
>>
>>8888544
Where the fuck do you live that you think only kids eat these? And I'm 20. People at work have them at their desks as a little snack.

Not saying they don't, but I can't recall a time when I've seen kids eat these.
>>
>>8888524
I've never eaten one and I don't think thye're even available over here
but I do have a peperami beer mug I bought at a thrift store
>>
>>8888571
Do you have an equivalent? They are pretty good as little snacks. There are obviously better salami products out there but nothing as quick and simple as this in the UK
>>
>>8888524
Used to love these as a kid, not eaten them in years though. I'm not sure whether there used to be pepperami pizza or whether I just used to make it but it was GOAT for a 10 year old.
>>
File: kabanos.jpg (437KB, 751x800px) Image search: [Google]
kabanos.jpg
437KB, 751x800px
>>8888595
we have some equivalents but they never really kicked off, might be because of all the traditional kiełbasa available literally everywhere
when people want a meat snack they generally just go for the humble kabanos, probably the best mass-produced sausage around
>>
>>8888556
They were all the rage in primary school, most kids would have one for lunch. I actually haven't seen anybody eat a peperami since I left primary school.

Where exactly do you work?
>>
>>8888665
Might not believe me but east London. Despite all of the Muslims that live here, I still see a few people at work eating the mini versions of these things from time to time. Although I will say it's always like the same 5-6 people, most of which are fat cunts .
>>
>>8888524
most patrician snack coming through
>>
>>8888524
I get a tesco meal deal on the way to work (i work 320m away from home, so i need something whilst driving) and always get a peperami as the snack. This Tuesday i got one and it was much smaller, i had to bite the sleeve off instead of pull it off and it tasted shit. I think they've changed recipe and production method. I used to like the fire sticks but i think I'll just go with a bag of walkers cheese and onion from now on or pickled onion flavour if they have them.
>>
>>8888728
Mate are you me? I occasionally get that as part of the meal deal too and recently I've noticed they have had a different taste. They have been smaller too.
>>
>>8888524
that slogan is retarded even by bong standards.
>>
what is this like some kind of england slim jim
>>
>>8888882
Had to google whatever the fuck that is. They are basically the same thing anon
>>
I've eaten one of these things before, they're alright but expensive where I live.

They taste just like spiced and dried meat, nothing special.
>>
>>8888626
fukken love kabanos, but there's only one supermarket I know that sells them (am britbong in area without much polish population) and it's next to my uni, which is 40 minutes walk from me

recently I've been getting what they call hunter's sausage (idk what it is in polish, that's just what it says on the pack) cause they're pretty similar but a bit cheaper by unit weight
>>
>>8888556

>People at work have them at their desks as a little snack.

do you work at an elementary school
>>
>>8888908
Near. I'd stl take my highly processed, mechanically seperated, American beef and pork, spiced meat product than The Queen's Salami Stick any day.

That sounded dirty, in retrospect.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.