[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Costco hate thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: costco.jpg (3MB, 2972x2152px) Image search: [Google]
costco.jpg
3MB, 2972x2152px
This place gets shilled here enough but after being a member for ten years, it definitely has some flaws.

>Literally always a fucking line of retards at the check out, never enough open registers. Food court is even worse. Retards also don't know how to use the self checkouts.
>There's people walking around aimlessly at every store but Costco for some reason has the most.
>Don't even want free samples, just want to get my shit and get out. Fat fucks in the way all the time while with their fat fucking carts in line for samples. See fatties go for seconds all the time.
>Mandatory penis inspections at the entrance, check out, and exit.
>Food court soft serve is absolute low fat trash
>No beer except Kirkland Lightâ„¢ at my locations
>Directv shills harassing you in the electronics section
>Cartfags are incapable of watching their surroundings in and out of the store. Worse at Costco because the carts are massive.
>>
File: 20170106_183048.jpg (2MB, 2200x3183px) Image search: [Google]
20170106_183048.jpg
2MB, 2200x3183px
but the deals, man

THE DEALS

coffee and cooking oil alone is worth a trip
>>
I usually stick to the CostCo Business stores. Less selection on a lot of products but it's full of small business owners looking to get in and out quickly.
>>
Imagine going to a super market food court and expecting decent food.

The only one who deserves to be laughed at here is you.
>>
File: q4Lao.jpg (372KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
q4Lao.jpg
372KB, 2048x1536px
>Blocks ur path
>>
>>8886846
>usually tons of registers open, never anyone even at the fucking food court line regardless of amazing cheap food
>he goes to the store and doesn't wander around
>going to a bulk store and not needing a cart

i've never seen self checkouts in a costco, and the free samples are always nasty shit, a good jej watching the only fatties in the store being the only people trying them
>>
>>8886871
Obviously not all costcos are as busy as mine. I go after work which is probably the reason but I never have an issue at Publix or any other grocery store. The line is almost always pouring into the product aisles. There's also a difference between wandering around aimlessly and wandering around without being in the fucking way. Same goes for the cartfags.
>>
>>8886855
>No roast dates on any of the massive bags of coffee at my costco
DROPPED
>>
I take an IKEA bag and when it's full I leave

granted I am not trying to feed 4 people but just myself and the costco isn't that far away so it works out pretty well

I only use a cart if I need paper towels or buy a beer case

god bless ikea
>>
>>8886925
the ones i buy usually print it on the bag... maybe it's on the skid?

anyway they turn over pretty quick
>>
Lol yeah, Costco can be frustrating. They have some nice meat though!
>>
>>8886846
Dude, you need to chill. Costco is like the only store like this that actually pays their employees well and treats them good. Yeah it's a lottle slow moving through there but you just gotta be assertive. How about, instead of complaining on 4chan, why don't you write them an email or letter like and adult.
>>
The fuller fat grades of milk are priced higher than the lower fat grades, unlike every other supermarket where every grade of generic milk costs the same. Also they don't carry full-fat yogurt.
>>
>>8886846
the only thing I hate about costco is sample day when all the fat fucks and their families crowd the aisles to get every single sample without buying anything
>>
>>8886846
#notmyCostco
>>
>>8886846
Then cancel your membership you dumb faggot. /thread/
>>
>>8886846
the fucking samples. people will wait in line while a 1"x1" piece of a chicken taquito gets heated in a microwave oven. there is absolutely no reason to wait 6 minutes for a sliver of food, the embarrassment is bad enough as it is. i am so surprised when i see people waiting in lines, as if theyve never had, or seen, a fraction of an uncrustable.

its so unnecessary. also i saw some $30 adidas running shoes that i liked, went back 3 days later to buy them, and they were sold out. broke my heart.
>>
>>8886846
>I pay a man to fuck my wife
>I hate other men fucking my wife
>Id rather bitch on 4 chan than stop paying this guy and leaving my wife
Deal with it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.