[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

homemade best sandwiches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

i bought german remoulade today and on the cover i saw it on a sandwich. then i read on the back its suited to cutlets. so i decided tomorrow im gonna make some great sandwiches for food.

heres what im thinkin:
big white bread
butter
2-3 different cutlets atleast
remoulade
cheese
tomato
pickles
lettuce
onion
jalopeno

but im might wanna make another different kind. maybe get another cheese and use only tomato or pickle.

so whats your favourite recipe for sandwiches? post protips.
>>
>>8886226
good for you, sounds disgusting
>>
id like to have ny deli sammich but im not sure we have them in uurope

>>8886231
post better one then fgt
>>
File: IMG_20170503_122131.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170503_122131.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
Heres the cutlets, smoked ham, metvurst,smoked turkey, smoked garlicpepper ham .
>>
File: IMG_20170503_122137.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170503_122137.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
Veggies
>>
File: IMG_20170503_123030.jpg (2MB, 2429x3023px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170503_123030.jpg
2MB, 2429x3023px
Finished product. I used 2 dif cutlets per sammich. Also put ramoulade betwixt the cutlets. Bone apple tea
>>
>>8888417
That looks pretty good. Well done
>>
>>8888527
thank you matey. it was very tasty. i put some salt and pepper too. plus the ramoulade was tasty too in there
>>
>>8886226
I'm currently strapped for time during the day a lot so I'm mainly focusing on preparing food the night before for the next day, but I still want to eat healthy and not resort to fast convenience foods as they can take a toll on my health and energy, and sandwiches I find are great for overall nutritional balance since you can mix in a lot of different ingredients while still have something easy and quick to eat while not breaking the bank.

With that said, I'm still looking to improve my craft as I make a very similar sandwich most days, but variety would be great.

>so whats your favourite recipe for sandwiches? post protips.
I like fried eggs instead of cutlets for a morning sandwich, even cold from the fridge it is great. But anything is great if you are hungry enough.
I really like avocado so I tend to use that instead of butter or mayo, and it is a great medium to mix in other ingredients for flavour, like chopped garlic and chilies, spices and herbs.
I usually add chutney to my sandwiches, in particular right now I found a jalapeno chutney that is pretty amazeballs. It sticks pretty easy to the top piece of bread and you just want enough to impart some sweetness and flavour, so I just use enough to cover the bread in a thin layer without it spilling out and making a mess.
I always add freshly ground pepper directly on to the tomato before I put anything on top. Seems to be the best spot for it.

Any advice on the best recipes for sandwiches that will be stored in the fridge overnight? I prefer stuff that isn't messy as I sometimes end up with that, but in part that is experience with how you put it together and balance the ingredients. So far I have mainly used brown hamburger rolls(I try to avoid white bread) as the size and shape is pretty convenient, two per meal. I'm relying a lot on these sandwiches to provide the basis of my nutrition, but I do try to eat a decent portion of cooked vegetables at night.
>>
>>8888612
interesting breeads you make. i think the problem is with overnight breads is cheese and tomato for example gets mushy and bread might too. id recomend salads. you can jus throw them together with some protein.
>>
>>8888612
(cont.)
Also, anyone with experience on using cooked vegetables such at beetroot, or even pumpkin?

>>8888656
I usually don't use cheese, but the mushiness is just something I have to deal with. Convenience and advance preparation takes precedence over timely artisanship.

I am looking at salads like that, for example, a nice big bowl with tuna, mayo, lettuce, chickpeas, tomato, cucumber, onion, garlic and feta. But I'd prefer to not have a dirty container with me so it doesn't work that well for transportability.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.