[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there way to make them taste good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: broccoli.jpg (149KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
broccoli.jpg
149KB, 1200x900px
Is there way to make them taste good?
>>
Cooking them works 100% of the time.
>>
Steam them. Best way to keep their nutritional factor intact.

If you have some leftover they're good fresh or sauteed in a bit of olive oil.
>>
steam
serve with evoo, salt'n'pepa, garlic and chiliflakes

possibly lemon juice
>>
It's also great served with pine nuts.
>>
coat them in nacho cheese and wash them down with a red bull
>>
Deep fry them, then cover them with melted cheese. Finally, dip them in 1000 island sauce.
>>
>>8884370
Raw with ranch dressing
Steamed, then smothered in cheese
serve with chicken Parmesan

Include in any stir fry.
>>
File: BOGDABOT 9000.png (698KB, 929x675px) Image search: [Google]
BOGDABOT 9000.png
698KB, 929x675px
>>8884390
>>8884409
>>8884423
>>
Steamed but still crunchy then add butter, salt and pepper.

Slivered almonds works well on top. Broccolini is also better than regular broc.
>>
>>8884370
>steam them
>boil them
>bake them
>put em in a stir fry
>put em on pizza
>eat em raw in a salad
stop being shit
>>
steamed broccoli with some lemon/butter is one of the most salacious tastes there is
>>
>manchildren still can't eat vegetables
>they need cheese and flavoring to cover the icky brocc brocc
I hate you faggots, stick to tendies and instant ramen
>>
>>8884370
Soak the tips in gravy on a lovely sunday roast
>>
>>8884370
Roasting is almost always the best way to approach veggies. Goat them in olive oil and give em a nice char
>>
>>8884561
> put em on pizza

who the fuck puts brocolli on pizza?
>>
>>8884586
you are missing out, broccoli is SS tier pizza topping. the slight char on the tips gives amazing texture and taste
>>
>>8884370
A lot of people overcook brassicas like cabbage, sprouts and broccoli and make them taste like sulferous mushy crap. Fresh broccoli is actually declicious if you steam them in the microwave for a few minutes. Just put it into a glass bowl facing upright as one big floret (exactly how your picture shows it) with a few cm of water to cover the stalk and cover. It should come out tender when tested with a knife and still green (not yellow-green as that ruins it). After that just grind a bit of black pepper and add salt. Delicious.
>>
File: 1478896702717.jpg (93KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1478896702717.jpg
93KB, 800x533px
not too hard to make
>>
I just steam, toss with olive oil/garlic/chili flakes, bake, then cover with a shit ton of parmesan.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.