[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doomie's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: doomies.png (1MB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
doomies.png
1MB, 1200x798px
I'm finally going to Doomie's tomorrow. I've literally waited years for this. But I can't decide what all I should buy. What would you get? What would you like to hear a review of?
https://www.yelp.com/menu/doomies-home-cookin-hollywood

Definitely gonna try their Big Mac. Thinking about the philly cheesesteak, some kind of fancy fries... not sure if I'll do creme brulee but I guess I will probably want dessert. I want everything, but a lot of it would end up going bad, so maybe like two menu items and a dessert, probably gonna bring home some mac n cheeze too.

Have any of you been there? There's one in Toronto and one in Los Angeles. I'm going to the one in Los Angeles.

Going to a pig save after, so that's why I can't bring back too much food, 'cause it's an hour and a half drive back home and I don't know how long we'll be there with the pigs.
>>
>>8884168
I'd get the philly. But whyyyyy cheese whiz? I don't care if it's classic, fuck thatbpoison. If have the in house cheese in its place.
>>
Two menu items and dessert, expecting to bring mac home? I'd get crispy chicken OR the Memphis burger, pesto fries and the creme brulee.
>>
>vegan food is so good we have to spend 90% of our production on meat gimmicks
>>
>>8884560
Yeah, I think I need to get the philly for sure. It was one of my favorites before I went vegan (8 years ago) and I haven't had anything like it since. So wish I lived nearer to Doomie's. If it's as good as everyone says I may end up driving an hour and a half there and back just for their food.

>>8884651
I guess it's possible I could bring the big mac home but I'm scared it would go bad after like 5 hours in my car. Would be at night time but still. Maybe I'll bring a little cold bag and ask for the toppings on the side.

>>8884660
Vegan food in my experience often improves the taste of meat. So...
>>
>>8884168
>But I can't decide what all I should buy

Buy a 9 mm and a bullet instead
>>
>>8884168
>pig save

there are lost dogs etc in your city. If you want to help animals, help animals. "bearing witness" is meaningless
>>
>>8885665
It's not entirely. There are often severely injured animals in the trucks and I want to learn from other activists on how to report cruelty like that, we also give them water and they're usually very thirsty. We show them love in their last moments.

And I volunteer at a pet animal rescue as well...
>>
>>8884168
What's a "pig save?" In my neck of the woods that's a gathering of people to slaughter several pigs, render lard, grind and stuff sausages, and salt hams, bellies and hocks to hang for curing. A real party atmosphere with the women and kids pitching in. Surely, you don't mean that, right?
>>
>>8886026
No I surely don't.

More like this:
facebook
________.com/onlyloveisreal/videos/10210358283888354/
facebook
_______.com/garytvcom/videos/1255524307836148/

(Why the hell does 4chan think facebook is spam? They don't have these videos on youtube so this is annoying.)
>>
>Going to a pig save after

Vegans, everybody
>>
>>8884168
Vegan Big Mac!! This makes me understand why Islam people start jihads
>>
>>8885646
>Maybe I'll bring a little cold bag

Do it, there's no earthly reason not to. You could bring even more stuff back than just mac. Or multiple flavors. You've literally waited years!
>>
>>8886385

Just wish I had enough money to buy more than like 3 things at the moment. I have a big cold bag I'm going to bring but I'll probably just bring one thing back. Luckily I do live an hour and a half away so I can come back for more when I have the funds again.

Have been promised two birthdays in a row that we'd go to Doomies but it's never "worked out", so I'm just gonna go by myself since I'm going to the pig save close by anyway.
>>
>>8885646
>in his experience

and let me guess, you hate the thought of eating meat?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.