[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate my burger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5456.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5456.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>
wheres the ketchup?
>>
>>8883018
Itsfuckingraw.jpg

Where's the onion? Mustard? Da fucc
>>
is that a slice of unmelted cheese
>>
Burger itself looks pretty good but the toppings are pleb
>>
>>8883018
soggy bun + cold cheese out of 10.
>>
>undercooked ground beef
I hope you ground that shit yourself this morning, in a sterilized meat grinder
and what the fuck is going on with your bottom bun
and why is everything so wet
>>
>>8883030
indeedy
>>
>>8883018
3/10
>>
Well, how does it taste?
>>
File: iu[1].jpg (35KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
35KB, 500x500px
>>8883062
he died of salmon nilla
>>
4/10 and that is generous

if this was offered to me at a BBQ I would undoubtedly be disappointed
>>
e. coli/10
>>
Kinda funny seeing all the brainwashed liberal responses in this thread. Typical sheep that aren't capable of thinking for themselves and just regurgitating the liberal lies they've been fed (no pun intended) their entire lives. Fucking pathetic
>>
>>8883120
>go ahead and eat uncooked ground beef
>nevermind that it is a combination of being a perfect breeding ground for bacteria as well as having been run through a filthy(because they are virtually impossible to clean) industrial grinder and exposed to air for extended periods
>>
>>8883134
Please settle down.
>>
>>8883120
Is it liberal to avoid easily preventable diseases now?
>>
>>8883018
nopickles/10
>>
>>8883018
hi jack
>>
>>8883039
You seem like a pleb who eats steaks well.
It was fresh ground, and if you can't clean your meat grinder properly maybe you should rethink your cleaning practices.
>>
>>8883030
Was melted slightly didn't have the patience to wait.
>>
File: 1214260760549.jpg (25KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
1214260760549.jpg
25KB, 240x320px
>mayonnaise
>>
>>8883479
Did you also not have the patience to not make the bottom part of the bun a soggy fucking mess?
>>
>>8883474
>You seem like a pleb who eats steaks well.
don't you fucking talk to me like that
there's a big difference between rare steak and undercooked ground beef.
>>
2/10. Raw, no tomato, no pickle, cheese looks weird, soggy bun. Just an all-around poor performance. Better luck next time.
>>
>>8883030
cheddar is sharper when unmelted
>>
>>8883018
Looks like you forgot to cook that shit, son.
>>
>>8883018
Ah, the patrician "medium rare"
>>
>>8883018
Absolutely disgusting. Rare hamburger meat is just bloody tasting mush. Medium well is about perfect. Well done is fine also, but most people overcook well-done, and burn it dry it out. It doesn't have to be that way.
>>
>>8883018
Soggy bun, bun not toasted, burger raw and probably unseasoned, cold unmelted cheese, no mustard, no tomato, no onion, no pickles. It's a pretty shit burger, OP.
>>
>>8883028
You're a puss, thats fine for a burger. I've made them rarer by accident and everyone wolfed em down.
>>
>>8883486
You're immune system must suck.

I've made rarer burgers from day old grocery meat and was fine. And I have a weak stomach and constitution.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.