[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on sugar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 01-too-much-sugar-opener.jpg (143KB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
01-too-much-sugar-opener.jpg
143KB, 2400x1600px
Redpill me on sugar
>>
Okay brace yourself mothafucka cuz imma bout to lay down a big ass bomb on yo shieet

ready my nigga?
it makes things sweet.

fuck you, just exercise it off you idiot
>>
>>8879673
>he thinks sugar is only about gaining weigh
>calls someone idiot
>>
Sugar is mandatory for our well being.

In excess it cause induce diabetes, obesity or cardiovascular problems and many other things.

It's better to use "natural" sugar (brown sugar, maple syrup) than refined one.

WA-LA.

WOOP DA DOO.
>>
>>8879681
>sugar is mandatory
Nope. We can survive just fine without eating a gram of sugar or carbohydrate.
>>
>>8879685
>ketofags knowledge

Not even once.
>>
A few things.

Refined sugar is entirely harmless in the amounts consumed even by the top 1% of sugar consumers worldwide. It is effectively impossible to consume a harmful amount of sugar because humans have evolved to metabolize vast amounts of sugar.

The notion that sugar causes or is independently responsible for diabetes, cardiovascular disease, liver disease or similar issues is a fabrication by the meat, dairy and oil industries. It is a distraction from the gargantuan mountains of evidence that implicate dietary fat, especially saturated fat, and animal products in the etiology of just these diseases.

Interestingly, the biggest opponents of sugar and proponents of fat have always been Jews - starting with Yudkin in the days of Ancel Keys, and leading up to today with the out-of-shape Jew Robert Lustig.

Sugar consumption in the US, UK and Australia has been on the decline since over 20 years, while diabetes, obesity and childhood obesity have continued to go up at an accelerated (!) pace.

Fun facts:
- The majority of the US population consume more total fat than the recommended upper limit. The amount of people who consume less fat than the lower limit is so small that nobody knows how many it is - probably 1% or less.
- Less than 5% of the US population consume less saturated fat than the upper limit set by the AHA
- Less than 5% of the US population consume more carbohydrates than the upper limit set by the WHO
- China has a very low intake of refined sugar and they are currently experiencing an explosion in diabetes and obesity, concurrent with an increase in dietary fat and animal products
>>
>>8879652
read The Case Against Sugar
>>
>>8879697
Source
>>
>>8879705
you retard
>>
>>8879681
honey is significantly better for you than brown sugar is, i'm biased to maple syrup though and I think it would be a good alternative.
>>
>>8879753
how are retards a source? did you gather up a bunch of tardos and use them like lab rats to test sugar on them?
>>
>>8879697
(You)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.