[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: anthonybourdainpartsunknown.jpg (285KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
anthonybourdainpartsunknown.jpg
285KB, 1366x768px
Yo, the season premiere of Parts Unknown is on in a few minutes on CNN! Anyone watching?

>Los Angeles
>An alternative tour of Los Angeles by Bourdain focuses on the impact and contributions of its less photographed and often overlooked Latino communities.
>>
Why is this on CNN?
>>
>>8878172
It's always been
>>
>>8878168
>CNN
>Anyone watching?
Only people trapped in a waiting-room.
>>
>>8878172
It's sort of a current events documentary that hooks people through the lens of food. Bourdain gets the ratings on the dead news time of Sunday evenings.
>>
>>8878180
This. Anthony Bourdain is obnoxious and pointless.
>>
>>8878168
>often overlooked Latino communities.

SoCal has basically been conquered by Mexico and their food is what SoCal is predominately known for. I don't think overlooked is the right word to describe the Latino communities of Los Angeles.
>>
>>8878168
fucc would've missed it if I didn't check /ck/ right now

thanks anon will record
>>
don't have cable. Will watch once it's on the intertubes.
>>
>>8878172
Contrary to what they would have you believe, CNN isn't a news network anymore.
>>
>>8878202
That's not what that post was trying to convey.
>>
>>8878168
I haven't seen a show of his in several years now. Does any part of it still focus on food?
>>
hes too bisexual for my food-journalism demands
>>
>>8878168
>CNN

Fuck no.

I'll stream that shit before I ever support those communist bastards.
>>
>>8878491
I don't think anyone cares what political leanings you have fag.

>>8878482
You're clearly in the closet.
>>
>>8878500

You seem upset, pumpkin.
>>
>>8878482
>I'm too insecure in my identity to enjoy a food/travel show

Boy, sucks to be you
>>
>>8878168
I watched him when he was on the Travel channel when his political bullshit was put in check to a point where you could actually watch the show, but since he moved to CNN, his liberal smugfaggotry is too much. Literally pandering to foreigners that White genocide is a good thing.

Sucks because he used to be witty. Kinda like that douchy liberal guy that hangs out and only goes over the top when he's had too many microbrews.

Oh and fuck CNN.
>>
I saw him on Jimmy Fallon last week, he's really ugly and has a huge head when you see him on a talk show.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.