[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you hold your chopsticks /ck/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: chops dicks.jpg (56KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
chops dicks.jpg
56KB, 1920x1080px
How do you hold your chopsticks /ck/?
>>
With my BUTT
>>
>>8876370
damn...
>>
File: raw.gif (1MB, 480x228px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
1MB, 480x228px
>>8876370
>>
Lodge the first one between your thumb and index and against your middle finger.

Hold the second one with the tip of your thumb and tip of your index finger. Use the pressure of the shaft of your thumb against the first stick to keep it in place while you grab the second one by the tip.

Press the tips of the chop sticks against the table and let them slide through your hand until they're aligned and in a comfortable grabbing position.

Move the second one apart and close it delicately around the sushi until you have a strong enough grip to pick it up, but not so strong as to destroy the sushi. Try to grab along the length of the sushi for a firmer group because grabbing vertically across the sushi will cut through the rice and destroy the sushi.

Alternatively wash your hands and use them to pick up the sushi like Japanese people do.
>>
>>8876370
gg OP
>>
I don't hold chopsticks cause I didn't live in Asia for 2+ years and I'm not a pretentious faggot either.
>>
>>8876357
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOFcmIMXO2U
>>
>>8876497
>i lack the manual dexterity to manipulate 2 sticks in a coordinated manner
>>
>>8876357
kys weeb cuck go masturbate to 2d girls you disgusting NEET
>>
>>8876599
found the retard who cant hold sticks
>>
>>8876357
Tried eating Cheerios with chopsticks this morning, now I know why gooks are skinny.
>>
>>8876606
>be japanese
>cant figure out how to make spoons
>just slurp the soup from the bowl lmao
>>
>>8876634
>look I'm a superior american and forks weren't in widespread use until the mid 19th century.
>>
>>8876718
1. not american
2. What does it matter when they started getting used? Proper western cutlery is superior to chopsticks every time.
>>
File: 1484253858212.png (153KB, 212x274px) Image search: [Google]
1484253858212.png
153KB, 212x274px
>>8876370
good one op
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.