[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does steak have any estrogen in it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0803.jpg (157KB, 990x594px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0803.jpg
157KB, 990x594px
Does steak have any estrogen in it?
>>
Are you working on your transition?
>>
Only if you eat it rare.
>>
>>8875973
No, I've just finally swallowed the red pill so I'm avoiding things like fluoridated water, soy products, hops, etc... and want to know if steak is included in this list
>>
>>8875976
You are a massive faggot already hermano
>>
>>8876009
This, it's too late for you now op.
>>
>>8875976
But you're still on 4chan
>>
shit thread but it has a steak in it so I'll ask.

What is the thinnest steak you can reverse sear? 1inch? 1.5?
>>
>>8876035
The fuck is reverse sear? Do you cook it and immediately throw it in a deep freeze?
>>
>>8876070
Cooking the steak through then searing the surface.

It's just the same steps as normal, but in reverse order.
>>
All meat has estrogen in it.
>>
>>8875968
What's so bad about estrogen?
>>
>>8875968
Only if it comes from a female cow. You have to specifically request the bull meat.
>>
File: 1493239157788.png (716KB, 513x834px) Image search: [Google]
1493239157788.png
716KB, 513x834px
>>8876070
>reverse sear
>>
>he fell for the phytoestrogen meme

Feels good having all these aut-right hippy retards avoid steak and beer so there's less demand overall and the price drops for me.

Continue depriving yourself for the sake of your repressed masculinity issues
>>
yes but the tren evens it out
>>
>>8876938
Meat has MAMMALIAN estrogen. That shit fucks you up good. Vegans have much higher test than meat eaters.
>>
>>8876938
I completely agree. I pay $6 a gallon for beer now and $3.33 a pound for good sirloin steak.
And these are my two favorite things in life.
All other food is extremely expensive, but these two things have gone down so far that I can still love life.

People worrying about estrogen are dumb, but beneficial, so I can get down with them making two of my staples dirt cheap.
>>
>>8876950
The average vegan is extremely low test.
>>
>>8876950
My cum has plenty of test if you need some, nu-male
>>
>>8877034
>>8877042
typical meat cucks going full denial mode
>>
>>8877106
>implying that wasn't a serious offer

On your hands and knees, big boy.
>>
>>8877110
>everyone has estrogen-induced faggotry like me
brain clogged with animal fats again meathead?
>>
>>8877133
>sucking dick
>not the manliest and most testosterone building activity known to mankind

Take a look at this fucking pleb lmfao
>>
why is /pol/ so afraid of a little estrogen in foods or beer? It's not like it turns you into a woman, what's the big deal?
>>
>>8877146
very good goyim, now eat your meat and dairy products
>>
>>8877173
/pol/ walks what they see as a thin line between balls-to-the-walls masculinity and dress-wearing sissyboy pansyhood. they're retarded and don't understand the kinsey scale, they think the slightest push turns you gay.
>>
File: tokkve46a89y.jpg (78KB, 768x384px) Image search: [Google]
tokkve46a89y.jpg
78KB, 768x384px
>>8877173
>thinks it's not in the water supply
birth control turns the frogs gay
>>
>>8877194
>kinsey scale
ah yes, im sure a system developed by a man who shoved q-tips up his urethra/ was a
pedophilic homosexual is applicable to everyone
>>
>>8877271
>muh ad-hominem
>muh unfounded attacks
where's your argument brah?
>>
>>8877177
>j00s
>pretending you aren't gay as fuck

On your knees. Just close your eyes and think of Hitler...
>>
>>8877271
I'm 100% you've never actually read about Alfred Kinsley, a google search will note his practice of inserting objects into his penis, and the homosexual relations he had with students.
Also read a little about his studies in (scientific) record of “multiple orgasm in pre-adolescent males."
I would take any word from a man so obviously biased with a grain of salt
>>
>>8875968
Stupid question OP, of course not. I ate steak 4 time a week through my mid 20s and I'm manly as hell. I don't get to eat it too much anymore though because my wife and her son don't like it.
>>
>>8877301
meant for
>>8877283
>>
>>8877301
>people who study sex are really into sex
woah... really gets my neurons firing...
>>
>>8877194
From what I've seen from the /pol/tards on this board, they don't need a push, they're already there.
>>
>>8877173
If I were a guy I don't think I'd be a literal gorilla so I'd probably want to minimalize my chances of getting titties or becoming a shitty feminized man.
>>
>>8877290
projecting meatards are the worst kind of stupid
>>
Lol how much is soros paying you cucks? Jesus Christ. Open your eyes
>>
>>8877760
Veganism is for liberal cucks and antifa numales, why do you think so many of them look skinny and disheveled?
>>
File: the answer is yes.jpg (41KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
the answer is yes.jpg
41KB, 480x360px
>>8876950
>Vegans have much higher test than meat eaters.

LMAO
>>
>>8876938
As an aut-right, I eat lots of steak. Also bacon. Keto FTMFW.
>>
>>8875976
Unfortunately for you the red pill contains estrogen. You'll start growing vaginas all over your body within a few months.
>>
>>8876950
>claims to have higher testosterone
>gets exhausted from walking up a flight of stairs
>"Why do I have all these mood swings, it must be the government!"
kek
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.