[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh don't mind me. I'm just the best fast food franchise ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: sonic.jpg (39KB, 827x527px) Image search: [Google]
sonic.jpg
39KB, 827x527px
Oh don't mind me. I'm just the best fast food franchise ever
>>
>>8874307
That's a weird way of saying Whataburger
>>
>>8874312
Agreed
>>
that's not taco bell
>>
>>8874307
Sonic fucking sucks. The only thing worth getting there are the drinks.
>>
>>8874341
>>8874354
>>8874360
>>8874312
for all of you faggots raging sonic you can go eat shit, the chilly dogs there are supreme, the shakes are delicious, and the burgers are good
>>
>>8874377
And you, are a fat useless fuck.
>>
>>8874377
Their burgers taste the way a wet dog smells.
>>
i like their drinks

i will go to eat when they have their corn dog and hamburger sale days. i will eat a half dozen corn dogs brother.

but other than that, we only get so many calories in a day, and sonic doesn't even pop up in my brain when i want to eat fast food.

when i lived in a small texas town it was different, where you only get a dairy queen, whataburger, and sonic as your choices. but now i live in the city and have infinite choices to eat, so sonic isn't really in the running ever.
>>
Sonic always has a 20+ car line. It's not worth it for me. Went to Wendy's and had my food in 3 minutes.
>>
>>8874307
>shitty food and sugary water drinks for high school kids
No thanks pleb
>>
>>8874360
this.
>>
>>8874417
The ones around me don't have lines they have the places you park at and push a button and a sexy teen roller skates to your vehicle to deliver your food while blowing a chewing gum bubble and flipping her hair. Then she stands at your window staring intently chewing her gum like a cow chews its cud and clears her throat as she waits for the expected tip. I will not ever tip someone for bringing me fast food burgers to my car window from 20 feet away when they make it the only option to begin with other than not going there in the first place. I say thank you and roll up my window.
>>
>>8875190
Yea, I never got to order from sonic. Got in the line of cars (about 20 or so) and saw people bringing out food. I don't think they were on roller skates though. Sexy sure but fuck that shit, I'm not waiting nearly an hour for food.

Maybe the place will settle down a bit after a while. I think they opened in the past 6 or so months.
>>
>>8875278
Yeah, it's not worth an hour wait. I like the burgers and the drinks and their mozzarella sticks but it's nothing worth waiting for. The one I normally go to it takes maybe 4-5 mins from the time I pull in to the time I back out and drive off with my food. Any thing over that it's just not that great to justify the wait. Fast food is fast food.
>>
>>8875315
Lol yup. After 3 minutes I had left. It's the sonic in valley stream NY. Just looked at reviews and it looks like I dodged a bullet there.

It sucks more because for years they showed sonic commercials even though there were no sonics in NYC.
>>
>>8875331
I'm in SC and we get commercials for Checkers. They used to be here like 15 years ago but have since mostly left our state and the closest is like 2.5 hours away in NC some where. I don't understand how they mess it up so bad on the commercials and advertising.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.