[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this rare or blue rare?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: a good burger.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
a good burger.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
is this rare or blue rare?
>>
Blue rare. Don't eat super undercooked ground meat anon, the reason rare steak re okay is the dangerous bacteria is on the outside of meat, a sear will kill that. Ground meat has all the bacteria mixed in.
>>
>>8872165
Of course, what else would it be?
It's more rare than blue rare. Also rare ground beef is disgusting. raw steak is better
>>
>>8872165
looks pink to me
>>
>>8872170
Steak tartare and rare burgers can be really good though, just go to quality places. I get that stuff all the time and never get sick.
>>
>>8872170
>>8872171
>>8872214
>>8872216

You guys are idiots. That isn't blue rare at all. That looks a hair above rare to me.
>>
>>8872170
>eating meat with dangerous strains of bacteria in doses above minimum infection dose
>at all ever
>rationalizes it to be ok because sear
Anon, why would you eat tainted meat in the first place? If you're too poor to afford gorging on decent quality meat - eat less but good meat. Not cheap food hazard shit in bulk volumes. Look at what your americanism has done to you.
>tfw millions of germans eat metbrötchen and give no fucks
>>
>>8872165
That steak is well done m8.

I don't even see the blue food dye. Apply yourself next time.
>>
>>8872165
>is this rare or blue rare?

That's too rare. I doubt that's even warm in the center.
>>
>>8872421
>doesnt know rare means cool red center
>>
>>8872165
raw
>>
>>8872165
>>
that's e coli rare, congratulations on your lawsuit
>>
dont eat rare hamburgers unless you wash, and grind, your own meat. thats where the e coli hides, in the middle of the ground beef, transferred from the surface of the cut. better yet, butcher your own cow.
>>
>>8872170

Americans don't even know that real ground meat turns pink at medium

pink goop is not real meat
>>
>>8873176
Americans also don't care about your opinion.
>>
>>8872216
Steak tartare is seared on the outside, so it's clean, then it's minced. Never eat undercooked beef when it's been ground like that before being cooked.
>>
>>8872248
Your fist three >implications are contradictory with each other. You sear it to remove the bacteria. After the sear the meat is safe. The meat is contaminated by the cutting equipment which comes in contact with the animal's digestive system.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.