[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what spices have the most health benefits?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: gardengnome.jpg (395KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
gardengnome.jpg
395KB, 1600x1200px
what spices have the most health benefits?
>>
>>8871734
Turmeric off the top of my head.
>>
>>8871739
allegedly

>>8871734
there really isn't much robust literature to support the claim that ANY spices have any appreciable affect on your health. that goes for turmeric, ginger, cayenne, everything.
>>
>>8871822
Ginger has some benefits for nausea, but that's about it. No wundercure stuff. Although a clove of raw garlic'll clear out your sinuses if you're stuffy.
>>
MSG definitely.
>>
>>8871734
How are you supposed to grab spices when they're presented like that? It seems like sticking a spoon or a scoop in there would start a spice avalanche and cause a lot of waste over time.
>>
>>8871897
>want spice
>curry jew tells you to take whatever you need
>you naturally spill that shit all over the floor and the other spices
>sorri ma frend but yo'll have to pay for all of dees now
>get beaten to death by nearby street shitter mob if you don't
>>
File: IMG_2120.jpg (16KB, 310x162px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2120.jpg
16KB, 310x162px
I know it's not a spice but garlic is probably one of the best things you can have
>>
>>8871937
True. Scientifically proven to lower high blood pressure. Only the dried kind tho.
>>
>>8871897
Amazingly when you scoop things carefully from the top the bottom doesn't get disturbed.
>>
File: Laughing duck.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing duck.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>8872021
>poo-in-loo can't comprehend displacement
>>
File: Melange.jpg (18KB, 236x419px) Image search: [Google]
Melange.jpg
18KB, 236x419px
Melange is thought to prolong your life if consumed in small doses every day
>>
>>8871734

how'd they get em to stand like that
>>
who the fuck knows

all these "benefits" come from sketchy as fuck new age health sites
>>
>>8871739
this, supposedly. it's sold in energy drink form as a hangover cure in a lot of countries.
>>
>>8871897
I want...need to see one of these knocked over.
>>
>>8872257
It would be cool if a saffron heist went sour and cops and bandits starred shooting through the spices in HD slow motion
>>
Nutmeg intravenously
>>
>>8872211
practice
>>
>>8871734
what if wind happens? who was fan?
>>
>>8871734
Not a spice but rosemary :^)
>>
>>8872174
Where do I get it? What does it go in?
>>
>>8872262
Some inform John Woo!!!!
>>
>>8872174
Too bad you can only find it on Arrakis
>>
Turmeric, saffron, garlic... it's a long list.
>>
>>8871897
i read somewhere that those are compressed, so you have to scrape the spices off the side

I might be wrong though
>>
>>8871897
>How are you supposed to grab spices when they're presented like that? It seems like sticking a spoon or a scoop in there would start a spice avalanche and cause a lot of waste over time.
A place like that has a need to compete with nearby vendors for your business than to worry about a few cents of wasted product. A spice shop that doesn't appear to care about being stingy or cheap also should give the buyer a bit more trust in the quality of the spices onhand too.

We can see it's quite silly looking, but probably whatever they do is reinforced in their successful business rewards from doing it.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.