[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cake stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: r80738_1.jpg (163KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
r80738_1.jpg
163KB, 800x800px
I'm thinking of making a 4 layer cake for mother's day.
it will have the 3 layers. Vanilla, chocolate, and red velvet.
It's for my mom and grandma, even learned to make cream cheese icing for it.
My only problems though are that i don't know if i should make the forth layer a different flavor or stay as the vanilla i planed on.
Along with the idea a person gave me to put a second flavor on one of the bottom layers. But i'm kinda on the fence.
Any thoughts or ideas?
>>
File: Untitled.png (404KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
404KB, 600x450px
Alternate vanilla and red velvet, with a torus of blue raspberry because murrika
>>
File: 20170427_110620.jpg (160KB, 780x1040px) Image search: [Google]
20170427_110620.jpg
160KB, 780x1040px
>tfw my cakes are leaning towers
>>
File: 20170427_101659.jpg (87KB, 780x1040px) Image search: [Google]
20170427_101659.jpg
87KB, 780x1040px
>>8870334
>>
>>8870309
>4 layer cake
>it will have 3 layers
>vanilla, chocolate, red velvet
>not sure if should stay with vanilla or make something different

1. If you omitted the vanilla layer, wouldn't it be a 2-layer cake?
2. If you substitute vanilla for another flavor, you are still at 3 layers.
3. Unless you are planning to make red velvet, chocolate, and 2 vanilla layers which you didn't specify?

What am I missing?
>>
>>8870309

Look OP, you either go with 2 flavors and alternate. Or you go with 4 different flavors. It's about symmetry.

There is no repeating only one layer? And you if you are going to repeat a layer, with a fucking red velvet cake - you repeat the fucking red velvet layer. You'll lose symmetry, but at least you won't look like a fucking serial rapist that didn't understand what a red velvet cake with fucking cream cheese icing is.
>>
>>8870328
That is so cute and adorable
>>
I suggest the final layer be all three in one.
Vanilla as the exterior circle, interior being red velvet, and chocolate center.
>>
>>8870345
Don't patronize me you filthy commie
>>
>>8870341
I'm sorry i should double checked what i wrote.
1. I don't know. sorry
2.What i should have said is that i want to put 4 layers, but i have vanilla, chocolate, red velvet, and some other flavor or just vanilla as the finale.
3. What you said is about accurate.
>>
>>8870362

I am waiting for you guys to change the stars on your flag into snow flakes.

You guys are literally the snowflakiest snowflakes of the entire globe at this point. It's hilarious because you can't take a joke or criticism.

We get it.. you're number 1 in childhood obesity, gun violence, military spending, and low IQs. That's great! Good for you! Go wave your fucking flag some more.
>>
>>8870362
oh honey.
I aint no commie.
Seriously though it fills me with freedom and determination. no disrespect boi
>>
>>8870378

OBSESSED
B
S
E
S
S
E
D
>>
>>8870378
don't be a mean anon
>>
File: original.jpg (94KB, 900x639px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
94KB, 900x639px
>>8870378
The post you're getting butthurt over was, itself, a joke.

I'm not even American, you Godless heathen.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.