[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are there secret culinary societies out there? you know, like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: 1493213752439.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493213752439.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
are there secret culinary societies out there? you know, like skull&bones but only with food as a main theme?

are you a member of one of those perhaps?
>>
File: image.png (138KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
138KB, 500x566px
>>8869581
Flavor Town is an actual place. That's all I can say.
>>
>>8869581
There are cannibal societies in civilized western countries.
>>
>>8869675
You've already said too much
>>
>>8869672
Can you elaborate?
>>
>>8869581
>>8869675
Sorta like this but without cannibals

Here in my third world country you can eat some exotics species such like spider monkey or almost extinct tortoises for a relative fair price if you have the contacts.
>>
>>8869680
"Grocery Games" is more like "Running Man" than you are led to believe, Giada is a trap, tofu is not made of soybeans.
>>
yes
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supper_club
>>
the explorer's club dinners are pretty interesting
>>
>>8869694
>eat almost extinct tortoises

What kind of troglodytes would do this? I mean, what are their general characteristics?
>>
Ruddis House. It's somewhere small in northern California. Just know it exists, and that no dish is off limits.
>>
>>8869581
I thought I remember reading about African countries where they kidnap, butcher and eat albinos humans. Is that true or am I having a false memory?
>>
>>8869581
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supper_club

Also look into
>underground restaurants
It was a bit of a fad a few years ago for people wanting to be edgy even when they eat dinner. It's really not a bad thing, but the trend made the instances of shittyness more frequent.
>>
>>8869704
Something tells me you don't know what a supper club actually is.
>>
>>8869772
retard
>>
>>8869810
Thanks friend, but I've actually eaten at many supper clubs. It's more a name and type of place, rarely if ever exclusive.
>>
>>8869844
>rarely
but not never
if one were exclusive it would still be called a supper club
>>
File: 51379_Product.jpg (93KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
51379_Product.jpg
93KB, 800x800px
>dessert served alongside main dish
>>
>>8869581
>tasty looking meat browning up in the pan, everything is fine
>danish kiddie diddler man out of nowhere
wtf /ck/
>>
>>8869862
great movie reference there
>>
>>8869850
Are you playing stupid semantic games?
>>
>>8869918
what would you call an exclusive supper club then moron
>>
>>8869921
A supper club is by wide majority not exclusive, and just a description of the dining establishment. Not my fault that the term was co-opted and means what it means.

I'm not sure what you're trying to get at, but can you please just go fuck yourself?
>>
File: hqdefault (4).jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (4).jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>tfw you werent invited to the peanut butter and mandarin society
>>
>>8869742
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/06/07/africa/africa-albino-hunted-bones-malawi/index.html
>>
>>8869931
answer the fucking question
idiot
>>
>>8869948
>retard
>idiot
Do you even have a point? Your dumbass ramblings don't seem to address anything I'm saying.

And the answer is an exclusive supper club. Most supper clubs aren't, so what the fuck are you even trying to say?
>>
>>8869967
>the answer is a[...] supper club.
wow
moron
>>
>>8869736
>>>8869694
>>eat almost extinct tortoises
>What kind of troglodytes would do this? I mean, what are their general characteristics?
Turtle is like alligator, fishy beefy chicken flavor. It's about $20/pound for steaks. It's not really "rare" at all. Rare sea turtles are farmed pretty damn easily too. Most food production includes a serious release program or else it's giant snapping turtles which are as plentiful as gators in the bayou. But, environmentalists don't like that anyone would ever grow up liking the taste of turtle, so you won't find it cept by mail order.
>>
>>8869581
I was invited to join a secret Diner's Club, they gave me a card.
>>
>>8870010
>His pleb grocery store doesn't regularly sell turtle meat
Thank God for Rouses.
>>
File: th (38).jpg (9KB, 333x187px) Image search: [Google]
th (38).jpg
9KB, 333x187px
>>8870359
>ROUSes

I don't believe they exist.
>>
File: disappointment.gif (1013KB, 500x272px) Image search: [Google]
disappointment.gif
1013KB, 500x272px
>>8870407
>>
File: A5oyg.jpg (103KB, 746x643px) Image search: [Google]
A5oyg.jpg
103KB, 746x643px
>>8869581

>Spooky lighting cooking.

That some cannibal shit Im guessing.

Although the lighting here is almost as retarded as when news stories show hackers in the dark, in their own house with a ski mask on.

Turn on your lights you fucking ponce.
>>
>>8869581
It's not a huge secret, but when the metalheads in my community gather for a party, chances are there was a pre-party where the same 7 of us got all the catering done, with a solid amount of am/early pm pre-drinking.
>>
There's only one I know of, and I was a member I'm the nineties but haven't visited them for years. If you're interested look up a man named Ryan McFarland, he was the leader back then. You'll know him because he wears weird glasses. Tell him Wheels sent you and you may get in.
>>
>>8870481
>That some cannibal shit Im guessing.

Given that it's Hannibal Lecter, yes.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.