[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cooking with Marijuana?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (21KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 318x159px
my neighbor gave me an ounce of shake for free just now... What's the best way to use that to make say... Cookies? All these dumbasses on 420 juust ramble on about DUDE420LMAO+++ when I just want a damn recipe or instructions to make butter. Or if there's a way to do it without butter?
>>
You can make weed infused honey, by adding weed, and coconut oil into a heat safe glass jar. Once you have the weed and coconut oil in the jar, add the jar into boiling water. Keep the jars lid on. You boil it for two about two hours then mix into honey and boom you're done. Also you should checkout some of VICE's stuff on weed edibles. They're kind of cringey with the DUDE WEED LMAO, but they provide good simple recipes for edibles.
>>
THX is fat soluble so you need a fat to extract it from the plant. The easiest method is to heat up a pound or two of butter, but not enough for it to smoke or dehydrate, you just want warm enough to be a liquid.

Then put your weed in cheese cloth and let it steep over low heat or you can add the pot directly and strain off the soild matter later.

After 30-45 minutes remove from heat, remove the weed and let cool in the fridge for several hours.

Should leave you with some fairly potent weed butter that can be cooked into many things. Just don't use it for frying or similar as you're just burning off the weed as you cook.
>>
>>8868341
>THX
THC
Phone poster
>>
>>8868320
watch that vice show with the brown guy
>>
I head after you do the butter put it in like a tinfoil pan or whatever those reusable ones are called and once the butter is solid from the freezer you take it out and poke a hole in the bottom so the water drains.. Is that right? Also Sont let the butter freeze completely right? If I wanna get cookin right away do I have to freeze it at all..?
>>
>>8868348
I don't support liberals or their shows sorry just need a quick recipe
>>
>>8868320
>weed and butter into crock pot set to low
>cook for most of the day
>strain out weed
>use butter in any way that one may use butter
>>
>>8868357
kek
>>
>>8868320
Pound of butter with that Oz is perfect. Get a thermometer and don't heat the mixture more than 250f. Let it cook for about 2ish hours. If you get it too hot you will cook off the thc. Use it in any recipe that calls for butter or fat.
>>
>>8868353
It's not necessary to freeze the butter. You can "clarify" it by putting it into the fridge overnight or whatever in a large pan, then the water will separate out, and you can pull your butter chunk out separately.
>>
>>8868348
>today we're gonna make le epic weed food
>first you take weed
>then you put it in a mason jar with butter/oil
>put the mason jar in water for 2 hours
>now you have weed butter/oil
>strain the butter/oil
>put it on whatever the fuck you want
>>
>>8868387
boiling water*
but that's kind of obvious.
>>
https://munchies.vice.com/en_us/article/cannabutter

This one looks easy.... Here we go my house stinks
>>
>>8868320
There are a million websites with instructions on how to do this. Fuck off OP
>>
>>8868469
rude
>>
>>8868469
Yeah but the websites won't talk to me. Ass fucker
>>
>>8868357
grind that shit up real fine
vape it (or decarb any other way)
mix a teaspoon (or tablespoon if your tolerance is high) of it with some peanut butter
eat

takes about two hours to kick in depending on what you ate, you'll want to clear your schedule for the rest of the day
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.