[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eggs Breakfast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

I'm getting bored of omelettes, scrambled eggs, and fried eggs.

What are your favorite breakfast eggs recipes?

>must be quick and easy to make
>can make it with materials and food at home
>recipes that involved more than just eggs are encouraged
>>
>>8867453
sacsuke
>>
BANANA
>>
>>8867453
Eggs Benedict/Florentine/Montreal
>>
>>8867453
super basic French toast

eggs, real vanilla whisk.
dip eggs
fry until done
use butter and syrup
>>
>>8867485

Have you tried adding a little bit of salt instead of vanilla, and then eating it with sriracha? It's really fucking good.
>>
>>8867453
>cut hole in bread
>fry egg in hole
>salt pepper
>4 mins or less in total
>>
>>8867453
Your mothers fat hairy cunthole.

Pretty easy to make.
>>
>>8867500

Hen in the nest is god tier. This is why I hate french toast, I know it could have been a hen in the nest.
>>
eggs woodhouse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVgmI-YF16g
>>
>>8867717
Ah yes, let me just go dig into my stash of caviar and black truffles. Hell, I may as well add some of my edible gold too while I'm at it.
>>
Poached Egg Salad:

Take pot
Add wet
Make wet hot 'n bubbly
Do NOT take bath in hot 'n bubbly, it is trying to deceive you
Swirl the hot 'n bubbly
GENTLY insert chosen egg through fall-down physics. Be sure only the inner egg gets in the hot 'n bubbly
If necessary, swirl very briefly so the white stuff hugs the yellow stuff
Now leave alone, take green stuff of choice (I like peppery) and make go into bowl
Has been two minute? Remove egg, GENTLY insert into green stuff
Add dresses, do not buy dresses from clothing store for this, very poor taste
Buy from supermarket
Bulimic Reduction dressing is nice, needs only rotting grape drink and sweet powder
Or hot stuff

Catch a wants street signs, but no gang members were in picture to make them
>>
>>8867803
Is this Reddit copypasta? God damn, that was a painful read.
>>
>>8867803

i fully endorse euthanasia in these kinds of cases
>>
>>8867864
I just googled it. It's original ooh buddy. Ohh damn.
>>
>>8867746
>being a salty flyover POORFAG
>>
>>8867864

Am not a red anything, skin is peach, do not cook eggs in peach though

Am sorry of cause pain, did not mean. Maybe not add hot stuff for you, seem too delicate

Much like peach
>>
>>8867876

I do not want to meet or support this Ethan, keep to /pol/ bored, no poltinics, only eggs

And peach, epperently
>>
>>8868641
the fact that you think this is even slighlty funny is the most painful thing in the world.

>>8868646
Keep trying, eventually everyone will believe you're a "funny troll" haha
>>
>>8868658

You seem frustrate, did poach egg go wrong? Recipe pretty clear, did you over swirl?

Were you gentle? You are in pain, maybe not gentle enough?
>>
>>8868668

You're gonna die alone and it would be better sooner than later.
>>
microwave beaten eggs
serve with ketchup
>>
>>8868789
Tell what, will be home soon, draw diagram for you, make easier
>>
This is my breakfast taco fill without the taco part. Make fried or heat up frozen hash browns, make eggs however (for me, it's scrambled) spread refried beans over hash browns, put eggs on top, add melty cheese and salsa of choice.
>>
Hunters breakfast - similar to a German potato salad, but you fold in beaten eggs to the mix

2 cups sliced or chopped red / white potato
1 cup chopped onion
2 beaten eggs
3 pieces of coarsely chopped bacon
1 sliced tomato
1/4 cup chopped green onion
2 cloves minced garlic
2 tsp black pepper
1 tsp mustard
1 tsp smoked paprika
1/4 cup of water / stock
1 tbs apple cider vinegar
salt to taste

Boil potato, peel, and slice thin or chop.
Heat a pan and add coarsely chopped bacon. Leave enough fat to cook the chopped onion and drain the rest, then add the onion and cook until translucent. Add cooked chopped/sliced potato and mix. Add the 2 beaten eggs, season with pepper and mustard, and stir in eggs until cooked. Add the vinegar, then the water/stock, as needed to keep the pan from drying out, and to serve as a light broth. Season with salt, garnish with green onion, and serve with sliced tomato on the side.

You can make a large batch and freeze some, or store in fridge for a few days.
>>
>>8867453
I usually do boiled eggs with breakfast. Chef John has times for "medium-boiled" eggs. I don't feel like cooking in the morning for the most part, so I do oatmeal, with a couple eggs for breakfast. They sit in the fridge just fine, so that's what I like to do, unless I'm inspired to actually cook something, wash a pan, etc.
>>
>>8867479
Yeah cause I'm just gonna whip up some hollandaise before work. Next time think before posting
>>
>>8869161

It's painless and quick if you know what you're doing dude
>>
File: blick.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
blick.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>8867500
This is one of my favorite things to make when I'm in a hurry in the mornings, you get both done the egg and bread at the same time, and just when they're close to done throw a slice of cheese on top and you're good.

Man I love this shit.
>>
>>8868668
>8868668
>>
File: how paoch eg for salad.png (10KB, 646x546px) Image search: [Google]
how paoch eg for salad.png
10KB, 646x546px
took so long, very sorry
>>
I made breakfast burritos for a while but they were super easy with a little prep. At the beginning of the week I would cook the sausage and some red bell pepper and onion and store it in a container. Then in the morning all I would do is put my tortilla in my toaster oven on warm, heat up the sausage mixture and add two scrambled eggs. Finish with some cheese once the eggs start to come together and put them in your tortilla with some hot sauce. I liked it because it was super portable and i could eat it as I walked to class.
>>
>>8870501
very charming and helpful infographic, thank you anon.
>>
scrambled eggs mixed with salsa and then pout into or onto something else or just eaten plain.

there's soomething magical about those two mixed together
>>
>>8867453
like a true weeb i make omurice every morning
>>
>>8870824
gib recipe
>>
>>8870829
cook the omelette in the pan and shit, fry up some rice with whatever the hell you have laying around, then stack the two
get creative nigga
>>
Do you need to flip hole in bread with egg over or can you just cook one side and it'll be okay?
>>
>>8868950
>hunter's breakfast
>no game whatsoever
>domestic shitty pork product
k
>>
Try making shakshuka
>>
well duh, poached eggs, using a poacher with nonstick cups. you can put some butter in the bottom of each cup, some curry powder, salt and pepper. really good. i dont do it cause im too lazy, but now that you mention it, i am bored too.
>>
>>8867500
my sisters ex, who stalked her, loved this dish. anyone over the age of 10 who still likes it is an idiot and deserves to be sterilized.
>>
>>8870501
Laughed way too hard
>>
File: 1488262085812.jpg (83KB, 621x622px) Image search: [Google]
1488262085812.jpg
83KB, 621x622px
>>8870501
>>
>>8867453

I usually like to make a sort of breakfast burritos when I'm feeling like having eggs in the morning. You can more or less use what you got in your fridge. This morning, for example, I made one with eggs, smoked gouda, asap Agus, green onion, sour cream, and some tater tots for shits and giggles.
>>
>>8867453
creamed eggs over biscuits (or toast) if thats all you got

hard boil some eggs and peel them and chop them up. set aside
make a roux with butter and flour. cook on medium heat for a few minutes maybe med-low so you don't brown it much. stir it the whole time.

add milk, cook to a boil. add your eggs. and spoon over your toast or biscuits.

I like to add some cooked hot breakfast sausage also and some cheddar. but thats your call

don't forget to season with salt and lots of pepper
>>
On the weekends when I have more time and don't have to work, this is what I do:

Saute up some frozen veggies in butter
season with red curry powder, garlic salt, onion powder, cayenne pepper, and chilli powder
add some rice, and mix together on high heat, pour into bowl
fry up two eggs over easy and add to top of rice
top off with some hot sauce
>>
>>8867453
Take an egg yolk. Whisk clarified butter into it. Season with salt and lemon. Serve over a poached egg, over smoked salmon, over, wilted spinach, over a scone.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.