[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best/worst things you have ever eaten? Comfort foods?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 20170226_193404.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170226_193404.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Best/worst things you have ever eaten? Comfort foods?
>>
How'd you do that
>>
>worst thing you have ever eaten
A Whopper in bumfuck nowhere South Dakota. That shit must have been sitting under the heat lamps for two days. Being simultaneously soggy and dry is one hell of a fucking achievement.
>>
Best: At a good restaurant: A prime rib burger in a toasted bun with smoky bbq sauce, pickled red onion, mayonaise, pickled cucumber and ketchup. It was served with EXTRA T H I C C fried potato slices with mayonaise and a great sallad. Fucking delicious.
Worst: I can't remember =/
Comfort foods: Whenever I don't know what to cook, I just make pasta putanesca or something similar.
>>
I put mayo on fries a few times. And ate mega fries. And sometimes eat spare butter off the knife or consume soda, that's as bad as it gets and it's bad enough for me. I don't like sweets.
>>
I tried Burger King's chicken fry sauce once. It tastes, as noted by the cashier, like "a mix of barbecue and honey mustard." Honestly though it tasted like it curdled or something. Like it was bad to the point of me never wanting to go there again bad.
>>
>>8867316
Mega fries? What's that?
>>
when i was a kid, my mom had these plastic tupperware plates. the only thing i ever used them for was my favorite snack. i would melt a fuckload of cheese in the microwave and eat the soupy melted cheese with a spoon.

i have no idea why my mom allowed me to do this.

yes, i am still a fat virgin.
>>
>>8867432
....anon
>>
>>8867157
I once ate 2 kg of licorice in one day and got heart arrhythmia from it. Apparently licorice poisoning is a thing. Who would have known.
>>
>>8867157
Best: a friend's mom cooked a dinner for me to thank me for helping her son out with his new business. She is a true artist in the kitchen.

Worst: the most memorable was when my aunt and uncle came to visit and took me out to dinner, and I got some sort of squid dish, and it was absolutely horrible. It wasn't just that the food was some of the worst tasting stuff I've ever had, it was also the shame that I was spoiling one of the last visits that I would have with my uncle, making him feel bad that the dinner he was buying was terrible. He died about six months later. :-(
>>
worst: free taquitos they gave us from supermarket for buying something less shitty

best: some mexican place where nobody spoke english and they had a giant thing of sauces. anything from that place
>>
>>8867432

Bro I wouldn't beat yourself up over that, bowls of melted cheese are popular dishes in many cultures. I was in a Michelin starred bodega in Valencia the other day and these cardio bunnies ordered like three bowls of greasy melted provolone to have with breadsticks and ham
>>
>>8867157
>worst
Liver. How people can eat this vomit inducing shit is beyond me.
>>
Everyone's eaten shit food they knew was going to be shit, but the biggest food disappointment I had was in London's fashionable restaurant Sketch, where I had a velouté which was literally like green pond scum foam, absolutely abysmal, almost offensively bad.
>>
the worst?

when I forgot to straight the grease from my ground beef tacos and took a massive greasy bite.

I don't wanna talk about it anymore
>>
File: catmelon.jpg (73KB, 500x468px) Image search: [Google]
catmelon.jpg
73KB, 500x468px
>>8868984
Liver is too awful if cooked right
>Worst: broiled turkey gizzard. Bitter and grainy. Really tasted disgusting
>Best: slow braised rabbit. I almost shit my pants when I ate it
>>
File: 90s net.jpg (63KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
90s net.jpg
63KB, 480x270px
>>8867157
I have something i eat every two months or so:
>two cups of coffee before so i start sweating and raise body temperature
>bag of Snyder's Pretzel Pieces Jalapeno and a bag of skittles

After all that i sit panting on my bed with my small ventilator launching air on my upper body.
Feels fucking heavenly, since your body is completely confused and your head is free.

I am fairly /fit/, so no one is ever going to know.
>>
I made a "tres leches" cake for my birthday last week. Hyperglycemia is worth it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.