[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need your Salsa Recipes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: I will an hero tonight.jpg (27KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
I will an hero tonight.jpg
27KB, 360x360px
I want to make some baller ass salsa but am at a loss for a recipe, no one I know really has anything to go off of. Already tried asking the good old /f/ but only one came up

>>>/f/3238767
>>
Do you mean like the chunky tomato salsa or authentic mexican salsa?
>>
>>8866830
canned tomaters
cilantro
white onion
shallot
garlic
serrano/jalapeno
salt/pepper
fresh lime

blend dat shit up
ez
>>
>>8866830
Make sure to use a peruvian puff pepper. It's the best balance between spice and flavor.
>>
What I used to make at my California taco shop. Keep in mid this was meant for a couple hundred people a day.

Simple Salsa Verde
1 Large Can Diced Green Chilies
1-2 Whole Large Jalapenos (Stem Removed)
2 Bunch of fresh cilantro/coriander (Stems Removed)
2 Cloves Fresh Garlic (Peeled)
~1 Tablespoon Salt (We would just grab a small pile in the palm of our hand)
Blend until close to liquid.

The stuff is great, but doesn't last very long exposed to air and not refrigerated. Serve within the hour or within 4 hours if kept in an ice bowl.
Will keep for about 3 days to a week if sealed in the fridge, do not freeze.
>>
>>8867201
>>
Taco nigger here, if you want authentic mexican salsa, then don't listen to these idiots and follow the next recipe:
Salsa roja
Ingredients: 3 ball tomatoes or 5 plum (we call the first tomate bola, i don't know how you call them)
5 pieces of chile pico de pajaro
1/4 of a white onion
1 clove of garlic
Freshly ground black pepper to taste
1/4tsp cumin
1/2 tbsp salt

Grill the tomatoes on a previously heated hotplate for about 3 to 5 minutes, also grill the chilies on the same hotplate for 20 seconds per side. Put in a blender with the onion, garlic, spices and salt, blend that shit and you got yourself a delicious salsa.
>>
Pico> Salsa
>>
>>8866830
http://natashaskitchen.com/2010/11/06/moms-adjika-recipe-a-russians-pesto/
This is the one I make. Just put more peppers in it.
>>
>>8867327
are there any subs for that chile? i dont think we have that one chile over here, could manzano work?
>>
File: pic related.jpg (82KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
pic related.jpg
82KB, 400x300px
>>8866830
get like 6-7 tomatillos, as many serranos as you can take, and 3-4 garlic cloves

put all of that (leave the garlic unpeeled, trim the peppers and take the waxy wrapper off the tomatillos) in a pan and put it under the broiler for 6 minutes or until they get blackened then flip it all over and go another 4-5 depending

peel the garlic and blend that shit up, put in a holding container with a small diced yellow onion

It's pretty great
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.