[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever have a craving for some really shitty food? What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

Do you ever have a craving for some really shitty food? What's your guilty pleasure, /ck/?

Pic related is one of many for me, I haven't had it in years and I think I'm going to buy this 12-pack.
>>
youll be sick of it before you finish all 12

t. canadian
>>
>>8866161

do you pimp your mac? bell pepper, italian sausage, onions and minced garlic ftw
>>
>>8866182
Jalepenos and sausage is all I need

>>8866168
Doubt it, that shit will last until the apocalypse.
>>
>>8866161
kraft mac n cheese mixed with canned chili is my goto trash food

it's sooooo good
>>
File: 20170422_180205.jpg (789KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
20170422_180205.jpg
789KB, 2240x1344px
>>8866161

I made this same thread a week ago.

Cheeseburger Hamburger Helper is my go to white trash dirty little secret.
>>
>>8866161
>made with organic pasta
>all natural
>thiamine mononitrate
>reduced iron
>folic acid
>riboflavin

Yes, Americans really are this retarded.
>>
File: image.jpg (142KB, 356x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142KB, 356x281px
>>
>>8866448
Doesn't say anything on the package about all-natural.
>>
>>8866473
You're right but an organic claim on a pasta made of 10% synthetic chemical slew is blatantly false.
>>
>>8866489
The chemicals are in the cheese packet, not the pasta.
>>
File: spam.png (305KB, 458x381px) Image search: [Google]
spam.png
305KB, 458x381px
>>
>>8866489
>synthetic chemical
I don't think any of those are synthetic
>>
>>8866161
usually bologna and cheese sandwiches with mustard and mayo
>>
>>8866506
so much this - straight from the can and slopped between two slices of bread
also canned puritan meatballs in gravy
>>
>>8866495
>>8866507
You people are fucking stupid. That's why they call you Americans.

Yes they are all synthetic, synthesized by adding shitty chemicals to their hazardous waste and them fed to you.
The chemicals are added to the pasta, the cheese shit is actually really clean.
This is done by law. I'm fucking shocked you don't know about mandatory US wheat poisoning.
>>
>>8866533
>riboflavin is poison
>reduced iron is poison
>folic acid is poison
>mandatory wheat poisoning!
>source: my ass
That's why they call you mentally retarded.
>>
>>8866533
>cheese shit
>clean
Lol no
they dgaf at the factories
>>
i enjoy cheese garlic croutons by themselves.
>>
Okay so I'm making this in an hour. Please help me think of how to doctor it up.
>>
>>8866545
Rating of 1 for hazards to humans. All of them.
I'mno chemical rating agency, you're just mentally retarded and can't use google.
They are not my claims. At fucking all.
>>
>>8866633
And yet the life expectancy in the US is still 80, well above the worldwide average of 71?
>>
>>8866161
When I smoke weed brownies and chips and sour cream lemon pie. Well lemon pie even when I am not stoned.
>>
File: 1462245488786.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1462245488786.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>8866633
>reduced iron
>rating of 1 for hazards to humans
>reduced
>fucking
>iron
>>
>>8866633
You do realize that they are chemical hazard 1s in their pure form right? The ppm of any of those chemicals in foods are way into the 0 range. Don't pretend you understand the NFPA system when you clearly have no fucking idea.
Besides, a 50/50 mix of ethanol/water is a chemical hazard 1.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.