[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WAFFLES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: waffles.gif (730KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
waffles.gif
730KB, 500x259px
Give me a good recipe for waffles. I want them fluffy inside and crunchy on the outside.
>>
put eggo in toaster medium setting
>>
>>8865676

Sourdough starter, don't forget to top it with sourcream and a dollop of boysenberry, and DON'T YOU DARE USE SYRUP
>>
buttermilk, flour, egg, baking powder, wee bit o sugar
>>
File: waffles2.gif (495KB, 245x210px) Image search: [Google]
waffles2.gif
495KB, 245x210px
>>8865702
yeeea....no.

>>8865705
Damn ok, i didn't even know what sourdough starter was 10 minutes ago. I might make some but 7 days is too much time, i want waffles tommorow... Also sourcream sounds fucking great, didn't even think of that. I was thinking whipped cream and salted caramel as a topping, maybe jam (I do have some boysenberry jam actually).

>>8865730
I was looking for more exact measurements, I know more or less what ingredients are going into it. Also, is buttermilk necessary? I've seen recipes with regular milk and even just water (eww). I don't like buttermilk that much but if it helps make them fluffy and crispy...
>>
File: Screenshot_20170427-173819.png (358KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170427-173819.png
358KB, 1080x1920px
>>8865676
Pic related
>>
>>8865676
>buy some waffle mix

>add cinnamon or other shit to it, it literally doesn't matter too much.

>fry chicken

>cover in syrup
>>
>>8865890
>waffle mix

He asked how to make waffles, not a cake with overpriced stale flour.
>>
>>8865897
see
>>8865730

it's all the same shit, bruh
>>
Liege Waffles
>9.2g Instant yeast
>198.8g spring water, 43*C
>783.6g soft all-purpose flour
>200g egg at 43*C
>190g egg at room temperature
>56.0g light brown sugar
>14.8g sea salt
>48.0g vanilla paste
>54.4g honey
>454g unsalted cultured butter
>454g Belgian pearl sugar

Make the dough like a brioche, but wait till the shaping step to add the pearl sugar. Shape into 24 mini-boules and knead in about 19g of pearl sugar into each one. Rise until doubled, cook at just under caramelization temp of the sugar for 2 minutes in a heavy waffle iron.
>>
>>8865676
>fluffy inside and crunchy on the outside
i prefer them the other way around.
>>
Is it possible to use pancake mix to make waffles?
>>
>>8865979
Absolute madman.
>>
Go to a hotel that advertises free hot breakfast. They have waffle mix in a machine you pour into a cup and put on the waffle irons they have. It's pretty good. Just fill up some container with it and take it home and fill your waffle maker. You don't even need to be a guest at a hotel to eat their free hot breakfast. You're suppose to be but nobody actually checks to see if you are. I eat breakfast at them a lot. Normally a waffle and fresh fruit and then take a bagel and cream cheese from them for my lunch. You just have to find your own proteins unless you take their yogurt also. Just don't go in looking homeless.
>>
>>8865676
Ram flower, water and an egg up your cunt and perform keels for 15 minutes. Queef the mixture into the iron, cook to golden brown and enjoy
>>
Leslie buys her waffles from JJ's Diner.
>>
>>8865833
literally the waffle mix we use at Denny's
source- im a wage slave over at my local Denny's
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.