[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

store was out of my usual sauce. this looked ok, but holy shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

store was out of my usual sauce. this looked ok, but holy shit this tasted sour as fuck. had bits of hard pale white shit that wasn't onions or tomato's. literally the worst sauce i've ever had even from eating out. it literally tasted like acid, i'm still having burps that make me want to puke.
>>
awesome recommendation, I'll pick it up next time I'm at the store.
>>
>>8863279

Classico is pretty acidic. I still think it's one of the best sauces though, specifcially because of this feature.

Newmans own is where it is at though. Even classico plays second fiddle to Mr. Newman.
>>
>>8863358
Bullshit, eat Kroger parmesan and romano spaghetti sauce and tell me you're ever buying a different brand again. Shit is the best sauce to ever sit on a shelf. I don't know what the fuck they did to it, but it's unbeatable.
>>
Yeah I don't fuck around with sauce anymore. It's Newman's Own or nothing
>>
>>8863279
>Not making your own Sauce
Casual
>>
>>8863391
Vegetables not grown yet friend. Can't comply. Am providing water and sun, but time is not going fast.
>>
>>8863376
Ok, I'll try it next time I am slumming it in K-town.
>>
A couple cans of paste, purée and crushed will cost about $2 and taste better than any store bought.
>>
>>8863417
It's dank. Roasted bell peppers and other versions are inferior.
If the flavor ends up too strong, toss in a can of diced tomatoes. I usually don't get that far because I eat half the sauce out of the jar before the water boils and end up having to make something else. Shit just can't be topped, fuck Hunts, fuck Prego, fuck Newman's fuck everything. That is the one sauce you want to buy.
>>
>>8863279
Liar
>>
I usually buy a bunch of cans of Chef Boyardee, pull out the raviolis and wipe them down, and collect all the sauce

Then I apply the sauce to quality pasta, everybody loves it
>>
File: 41BmWYodE6L.jpg (27KB, 385x500px) Image search: [Google]
41BmWYodE6L.jpg
27KB, 385x500px
>>8863279
Try this
>>
The costco marinara is actually pretty decent
>>
>>8863279
take a fucking tums asshole
>>
>>8864112
That's not going to do it
>>
>>8863376
Can i get Kroger from stop and shop
>>
Did you not saute onion, garlic and mushrooms and simmer the sauce in spicy Italian sausage? It can make pretty much any sauce much better.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.