[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can you anons give me a recipe for really spicy chicken soup?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

can you anons give me a recipe for really spicy chicken soup?
>>
Red cayenne pepper
Garlic
Ginger
Cinnamon
Whole cloves
Carrots and potatoes
Cumin powder
Greek yogurt
Sugar
Curry powder
Apples
>>
stewed tomatoes
garlic
onion
jalapeno
salt and pepper
tomato paste

>dice onion, jalapeno and sweat for a long time, dont let it brown
>after like 15 minutes, add in garlic and turn up heat a bit, cook for about two minutes
>add in your salt pepper, cook for additional 2 minutes to get spices well infused
>add in tomato paste, letting it cook a bit and melt in to the veggies, about 1 minute
>add in stewed tomatoes, simmer 30 minutes then add chicken, simmer 5 minutes

done spicy as fuck, change as you like, cayenne, extra garlic and jalapeno, etc
>>
>>8863257
You could make a chicken tortilla soup and add extra hot peppers and hot sauce to it.
Or, you could make a cajun chicken soup or chicken gumbo and add plenty of cayenne, red pepper flakes, and cajun seasoning to make it spicer, and top with plenty of tabasco or Louisiana hot sauce.
>>
Just drizzle some 'cha in ya cheeky needy and enjoy
>>
i usually add some mayo to spice things up
>>
>>8863299
damn bruh why not just tell him to hold a lighter to his tongue
>>
>>8863257
1 chicken thigh
1 chicken drumstick
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup chopped celery
1/2 cup chopped carrot
1/2 cup finely chopped onion
1/2 cup finely chopped celery
1/2 cup finely chopped carrot
2 cloves minced garlic
2 minced Habanero peppers
50 grams pasta noodle or rice
2 quarts chicken stock
1 cup white wine
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp thyme
1 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp basil
1/2 tsp white pepper
1/2 tsp sage
salt to taste

Season chicken with salt and pepper, heat oil in a pan, and brown the outside of the chicken, but don't cook completely through. Once browned, pull out chicken and set aside.

Add oil as needed, then add the finely chopped onion, celery, and carrot, and cook until onion is just starting to turn a little brown. Clear a spot in the center of the pan and add the garlic and habanero, and cook until the garlic just starts to turn a little brown, then add the white wine to deglaze, and cook until most of the liquid is gone. Add Chicken, and the rest of the vegetables, and top up with chicken stock and add the spices, bring to a boil, and reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 1/2 hour.

After 1/2 hour, pull out thigh and drumstick and pull meat off the bone and toss back into pot / pan and add pasta, or cooked rice, and simmer until al dente, season with salt as needed, and serve.
>>
>>8863311
because mayonnaise is fucking delicious
>>
>>8863329
i mean cause it's so hot
>>
>>8863280
Amounts?
>>
Path of least resistance route:
For me, I find a decent soup I like and deconstruct by draining. Broth is good. Chicken is shit, so you make your own to taste and add. Get bone broth and add accordingly...then incrementally add back strained ingredients.

Now for heat: all you need is seranno peppers and cayenne powder. No serrano, then load up on cayenne. If you want it thicker, add corn starch and mix. Top with red pepper flakes get ready no sweat...
>>
>>8863257
1. Make chicken soup

2. Add pure pepper extract until desired heat reached
>>
>>8863257
add semen
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.