[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gentleman Jack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 82184038734_t1_1200x1200.jpg (103KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
82184038734_t1_1200x1200.jpg
103KB, 1200x1200px
Why is Gentleman Jack surprisingly super good?

Like this shit is about 50 times better than old number 7

Regular jack Daniels is overly harsh for its proof, too sweet, and just has a generally bad taste. It is really only drinkable mixed with coke when free at some party where your highschool friends are blasting motley crue

>go into liquor store
>see gentleman jack and scoff thinking it will be just as shitty as NO.7
>buy it just to try something new
>mfw it is smooth, flavorful, and honestly better than most whiskey for double the price

admit that if it was under a different brand and twice as much old men with cigars wouldn't just up about it

Whisky thread and other just generally pleasant surprises you have had
>>
>>8862824
My former coworker who was trying to sleep with my other former coworker left a bottle at her house once. We drank it and she tried to jump on my dick. The liquor was good. I was afraid she would try to get herself pregnant and sabotage the condom so I denied her my essence. I deny all women my essence. A woman who is willing to have sex with me is obviously mentally deficient or has some kind of hidden agenda. Therefore, consent is the ultimate turnoff. But I'm no rapist, so I just fuck wads of kleenex.
>>
Man, dont nobody give a fuck about your stupid shit.
>>
>>8862830

so pretty good right?
>>
I like Gentleman Jack. But I haven't had it in a long time. Last time I had it was around Christmas. I used to drink lots of Jack 7 when I was 19ish, and I loved Jack Honey too, but now I can't stand either of them.

The best whiskey I've ever had so far was 18yr Hakushu Japanese Whiskey. I'd definitely get it again, but it's 85 dollars a bottle. Are there any other good nip whiskeys to try?

>>8862830
Dude wat
>>
>>8862834

>rum drinker detected
>>
>>8862844

op here

angel's envy is good for 50 buck range

woodford reserved for around 35 40

buffalo trace and markers mark for around the 25 30 range

wild turkey 101 for 20

that is what i get depending on how much i feel like spending bourbon wise
>>
>>8862842
I mean, I like to judge a liquor by the price and I have no idea if it's cheap or expensive, but I saw "Jack" and expected the worst, and it actually wasn't bad. That being said, if it's like $50, I certainly would not buy it. If it's free though, I'd enjoy it, especially if it's free.
>>
>>8862861

honestly you do not need to spend 50 bucks or more for good whiskey. anything after 50 is just to show that you have money to blow
>>
>>8862844
Not even a weeb and even I agree Japan makes quality whiskey. Suntory is god-tier.
>>
>>8862957

anything i can get from japan that is good and under 50?
>>
>>8863011
Yeah take a time machine to go back to 2006
>>
File: cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpg (126KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpg
126KB, 960x1280px
Recently bought a bottle of pic related and was surprised at how good it was. I've been drinking regular Canadian Club as my go-to liquor for years, but now that I'm making good money I might make this my new go-to. Not trying to say it's expensive, but when you drink as much as I do price becomes a factor
>>
I go about with a 100 proof Old Grand Dad, that none of my friends want to drink. And you look like such a badass.
>>
>>8862849
>only got into drinking because of jack sparrow
>only drink rum
>put on baggy clothes
>tie old t shirt around my head and put on some old mardi gra beads
>drink as much as possible so rum is gone and ask "but why is the rum gone?"
>everyone explodes into laughter
>it's actually just me and my hallucinated clones
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.