[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this chili?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: wolf.png (76KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
wolf.png
76KB, 500x500px
Thoughts on this chili?
>>
>>8862565
>no beans
not chili
>>
>>8862565
$3.55 each is too much.
(You have to buy tums too)

They're not really worth eating.
>>
>>8862565
It's probably expensive and tastes bad. Just make some decent fucking chilli you fuck.
>>
>>8862565
good if you need to make some quick chili cheese dip, eating too much will make you shit your pants in front of guests tho

I wish this brand made cola also
>>
>>8862567
fpbp
>>
>>8862570
>$3.55

Holy fuck, you can get some stewing steak, and the rest of the shit you need to make chilli for that price, or just a dollar or two more and have shit tons of actually good tasting chilli.

Why'd you do it? Chilli is super easy to make. It's literally just frying up some beef, onions, garlic for five minutes, then dumping all the other stuff into a crockpot. You then can eat for days.

Or just fucking pay to be chilli raped up the ass and get some shit tasting nonsense.

>>8862578
>Chilli cheese dip.

Make some guacamole and add sour cream. Way better.
>>
>>8862583
It's only $1.35 man but if you don't pony up $2.20 for 100 calcium chloride tablets you are going to get fucking raped.
So the cumulative cost is $3.55 here.
>>
>>8862583
putting sour cream into guacamole is heresy and I would rather chop down every fucking avocado tree on the planet rather than let this continue
>>
File: 1492530879531.png (83KB, 699x650px) Image search: [Google]
1492530879531.png
83KB, 699x650px
>bought the homestyle with beans
>get 2 beans per can
>80% water
>taste shit
Fuck amazon reviews
>>
Overrated shit. For some reason, Texans love it, despite it being fairly bland and having the consistency of dog food. Other canned chilis are better.
>>
File: 1489743513474.png (259KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1489743513474.png
259KB, 327x316px
>>8862578
>wish this brand made cola too
>>
>>8862640
Like what
>>
>>8862603
No, you put the sour cream into the chilli, then mix the guacamole into it.

You don't have sour cream in the guac itself but guac, sour cream and chilli mixed together makes an excellent dip.
>>
>>8862640
>For some reason, Texans love it

Shocking. Really made my ol' ischemic stroke activated.
>>
>>8862565
Twice as many calories and daily % of sodium than their Hormel competitor. How the hell do they do that?
>>
Why buy shit chili when you make your own?
>>
they had to put the word 'brand' on the can or dumbfucks would think it was made from wolves
>>
>>8862565
Thats chili con carne. Chili is a spicy pepper
>>
>>8862696
hi jack
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.