[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Update: David Original is the best sunflower seed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: DAV_GLO_Seeds7_top.png (67KB, 243x184px) Image search: [Google]
DAV_GLO_Seeds7_top.png
67KB, 243x184px
Update:
David Original is the best sunflower seed
>>
>>8862534
bigs dill pickle son, or bigs fiery
>>
>>8862563
Bigs Frank's redhot is really good
But even still my favorite spicy is either David jalapeno hot salsa or David sweet and spicy

David doesn't fuck around with the sodium, they're by far the saltiest across all flavors
>>
File: BIGS-Pumpkin-Seeds.jpg (112KB, 422x281px) Image search: [Google]
BIGS-Pumpkin-Seeds.jpg
112KB, 422x281px
>>8862563
>>8862534
>eating pleb seeds
>>
>>8862575
>Lightly salted

Got a heart condition bitch boy?
>>
>>8862534
Bigs just has a better sorting process and you know it, friend. No worries about sorting through moldy shit.
They have the rights to bacon salt also which pretty much seals the deal.

David just fucked up with that sweet and salty caramel tasting bullshit. They lost my favor for being assholes and using ancient equipment that leaves 25% of the bag cracked, moldy, burnt or disgusting. Assholes need to get their shit together because Bigs is available everywhere now and far easier to consume.
>>
>>8862589
I have David jumbo, Bigs, and giants sitting in front of me right now and honestly David and Bigs are neck and neck for size/quality. Giants seem a little bigger on average but their flavors suck
>>
>>8862575
eating the sunflower seeds retarded cousin
>>
>>8862604
I do agree but David needs to sort their fucking layzors out because every cracked seed is objectively shit and needs thrown away.
I don't want to have to use a flashlight or be in the sunlight to sort through the shit their machines refuse to. They just include too much waste.
Both brands have stems mostly sorted out, but the fucking seeds man, and the moldies.
I still buy both but Bigs is showing rapid sorting advancements while David is still using 1980 layzer blowers like lazy fucks.
>>
>>8862626
>This dude knows his seeds

If Bigs flavors were on point they'd be the king. Just got a bag of salt and vinegar Bigs and they basically taste like nothing. They should at least be salty but no, just dry shitty nothing flavor.

Will concede Bigs does a better job sorting out cracked shells
>>
>>8862661
I just eat bacon salt, and rarely. I main regular Davids. I fucking love cheap 40s and sunflower seeds, but I'm a conneiseur of the shitty things in life.
I'm really just an autistic dude that has nothing better to do. I eat David more than Bigs but David has GOT to get their sorting process straight because stems and mold taste like cancer. Faggots. I ought to send them a letter, they will respond for sure to the three people that contact them per year.
>>
>>8862687
Maybe you'll get some free seeds

Do moldy ones taste like soap/licorice?
>>
>>8862697
They taste like cancer and poison and soap. They're really common, you should sort all seeds, however they've never actually made me sick. Just put a fucking horrible taste in my mouth.
>>
>>8862730
>>8862626
I always just spit those out and take a swig of something, all good, but then you get a streak of 3 of them and it sucks. Good to know there's a brand with fewer of those
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.