[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like my bacon cooked well done. You want to fight about it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2659.jpg (1MB, 2772x1824px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2659.jpg
1MB, 2772x1824px
I like my bacon cooked well done. You want to fight about it?
>>
>>8860830
Not really. I like mine floppy, but if you like yours crispy that's fine. No biggie.
>>
>>8860830
I like mine to be nice and crispy too. If someone serves me chewy/floppy bacon I won't object - but when I was younger I choked on a piece of chewy bacon so I guess I'm a bit paranoid about it.

What's that circular thing next to the bacon?
>>
>>8860860
>What's that circular thing next to the bacon?
Pac-Man
>>
>>8860860
>What's that circular thing next to the bacon?

Just one more reason I love Wegmans.
>>
File: pork-roll.jpg (111KB, 610x458px) Image search: [Google]
pork-roll.jpg
111KB, 610x458px
>>8860860
>>
>>8860998
>Buy a roll of this shit on the other side of the country
>Fry it up with eggs, bacon, yellow cheese
>Its alright, nothing special

do I have to be from NJ to appreciate pork roll properly?
>>
>>8861013
Dude it's just bologna but most of the east coast inherited the "say shit retarded and give things dumb names" disease from the brits
>>
>>8861013
I tried frying a couple of pieces by themselves and frying some eggs to go with it and I hated it, but when I fried it with some nice bacon and eggs it added a nice flavor that I love.

By itself it is very bland.
>>
that looks like a pretty good meal. thats not pulp oj is it?
>>
>>8861043
Tropicana Grovestand. If they made one so thick a spoon would stand up straight in a glass of it I would buy that shit in a second.
>>
>>8861028
What's dumb about pork roll or Taylor ham? It's different than bologna. Not by much, but enough to warrant the name, turbotard.

>>8860998
>>8860878
>>8860867
Thanks anons, I thought it was pork roll/Taylor ham but wasn't sure.
>>
>>8860860
I choked on chewy bacon as a kid as well. Fried the shit out of it from then on.
>>
I like mine really floppy with minimal crisp.
>>
You do realize that overcooking your meat produce carcinogens, right ?
>>
>>8860830
I like to cook mine in the oven on parchment paper. It's the best method.
>>
>>8860830
Reminds me of the video of the old guy that microwaves his eggs in a plastic frozen food container and burns his toast and bacon. Does anyone have that video? Could go for a good kek.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.