[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

redpill me on beets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: For-the-Love-of-Beets.jpg (983KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
For-the-Love-of-Beets.jpg
983KB, 1280x853px
redpill me on beets
>>
They're what my uncle used to shove up my ass when I was a kid.

When they popped out he would say "bean sprout" and I got laughed at because I thought they were called beans for the longest time
>>
I mostly eat them raw in a salad with grated apples and onions or baked in the oven with other veggies. They are okay. Best part are the bloody red hands after handling them.
>>
they ruined my vegetable smoothie the day I ran out of bell peppers. wish the flavor wasn't so overpowering and bad because they're healthy.
>>
They're like a weaker onion. They can still get pretty powerful though
>>
File: 11243-1sns2my.jpg (52KB, 620x698px) Image search: [Google]
11243-1sns2my.jpg
52KB, 620x698px
>>8857510
>>
>>8857501
OP is a fucking faggot. There's your "redpill" you flaming fucking homo
>>
>>8857627
8 years.
>>
>>8857510
what the fuck my dude
>>
>>8857501

High in nutrition. Taste like dirt.

The actual greens are the healthiest and most tasty part.

Cook before eating.
>>
File: 1466623450834.png (60KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1466623450834.png
60KB, 1000x1000px
>>8857510
>>
>>8857510
bean sprout
>>
I have trouble breathing when beets are being steamed nearby and cant stand the slightest hint of beet leaves in salad. idk why Im so sensitive to them
>>
>>8857501
Sweet and delicious.
Great in salads.
>>
smell gross
look gross
Taste Ok
>>
>>8857501
I only grow them for the greens which taste like shitty swiss chard.
>>
I steam them and then use the beets and stems in salads. Chop the stems small. It's like celery but not as shitty.
>>
>>8857501
Only way to eat them is pickled, Lebanese style, paired with hummus and real pita bread
>>
makes teeth yellow, should avoid along with coffee and red wine
>>
>>8857501

Are you a girl :) want to be my gf!
but seriously, i love beets, you ever cook beef soup? Skin the beat and shred it with a grinder, makes the soup so delicious. I learned this from a russian girl and made borsch its like a beef stew... its so damn good.

Or when you make a salad, grind em up also so you still get the delicious flavor but for weak ass people (who deserve a smack on the head) it wont over power their pathetic little taste buds.

*sips beer*
*im a man... so i have to drink it :(*
>>
Boil them then slice and marinate in salt and white vinegar
Do not add sugar
>>
can't beat pickled beats
>>
Beets are amazingly good, sweet and mellow, great texture. Boil them and add a pinch of salt and they're a perfect side. Can't believe the hate in this thread.
>>
File: I am silly.png (260KB, 607x600px) Image search: [Google]
I am silly.png
260KB, 607x600px
>>8860290
>when yor entire online identity is a strawman for some reason
I'm about to enjoy a nice belgian ale while disregarding plebs with little kiddie tastes
I bet you think coffee drinkers secretely hate coffee too
>>
>>8859480
Wait is this true? Can anyone confirm?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.