[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goat Tower

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 400px-FairviewGoatTower.jpg (53KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
400px-FairviewGoatTower.jpg
53KB, 400x600px
You get to spend one day at the top of the tower and you can eat whatever you want up there while looking down at everyone
What would you want to eat?
>>
For me it's a mcchicken the best goat tower sandwich
>>
>>8856697
A McChicken.
>>
Mcchicken
>>
File: t-mcdonalds-McChicken.png (362KB, 1920x906px) Image search: [Google]
t-mcdonalds-McChicken.png
362KB, 1920x906px
>>
violino di capra with ale
>>
a tin can
>>
Stop saying McChicken you fucking mememaster fucks.
>>
>>8856697
some sort of crustacean
>>
>>8856767
nice meme but also good choice
>>
>>8856697
cannelloni how my mom used to make them.
>>
>>8856786
mcchicken
>>
>>8856786
For me, it's the McChicken
>>
Goat steak.
>>
Hot smoked salmon

Have to make it myself because its like $50/kg and they do it wrong
>>
>>8856697
Was the goat tower of the post really nescessary?
>>
>>8856697
>What would you want to eat?

GOAT
>>
>>8856697
wagyu, scalloped potatoes, and a sweet red
>>
>>8856697
A big ass gyro.

Fuck, haven't had one in forever.
>>
>>8859392
Yah man, I'm torn between a gyro with a Greek salad or a big Mac with McChicken for my weekend dinner.

Should be an easy choice but it's surprisingly hard.
>>
>>8859422
>Mediterranean mix of meat, veggies and sauce that is nearly impossible to make at home
Or
>Mediocre burger and chicken sandwich
>>
>>8859392

You pronounce it "gyro" like an asshole, when it's really pronounced gyro. How do you find the reason to live?
>>
>>8859366
In the goat tower all your wildest dreams come true. The too floor is said to contain the absolute highest concentration of grad A pure magic.

Only an absolute new fag would make a magic tower post without using goat tower image.
>>
Ivanka Trump
>>
>>8859433
Why did you spell it the same both times? Lmao I pronounce it Jaiyroh and the (((hot))) girl at the restaurant repeated it back to me the same way. What a babe.
>>8859432
It's called addiction dude. The big Mac is delish and the McChicken is the best fast food sandwich so it's not that easy.
>>
>>8859447
Oh, sorry for being such a chode. You're right dude!
>>
I would eat goats
>>
>>8856697
>tfw I have actually visited this goat tower.
its at a vineyard
>>
>>8856786
McChicken™
>>
File: for me it's the tired meme.png (141KB, 1022x481px) Image search: [Google]
for me it's the tired meme.png
141KB, 1022x481px
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.