[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tacos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (504KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
504KB, 1500x1125px
Sorry flyovers, but the simple truth about tacos is that if you've never gone to the bad part of town to sit under a plastic awning outisde a run-down shack to eat tacos ten feet from a guy cooking meat on a rickety charcoal grill propped up on a utility pole while an old lady goes from table to table selling homemade tamales out of a beer cooler, then you've just never had tacos.
>>
File: 804.jpg (97KB, 646x774px) Image search: [Google]
804.jpg
97KB, 646x774px
>>8854253
>TFW the tamale lady was your mom.
>>
File: smiling-owl-e1352312824780.jpg (62KB, 630x463px) Image search: [Google]
smiling-owl-e1352312824780.jpg
62KB, 630x463px
>>8854293
>>
>>8854253
You do know that Mexi bros come to flyovers to do our construction and fruit/ veg picking, right?

I have gotten tacos just like that at a grocery store/ carneceria right by my house
>>
>>8854253
Why don't I just make tacos in my own house instead of going to some spic infested ghetto?
>>
>>8854308
It's just not the same.
>>
I've had some great tacos in flyovers before. What are you on OP?

>>8854293
kek
>>
How much cum do you consume on a daily basis, OP?
>>
Ghetto dining isnt worth the eyesores and dirty looks
>>
Thanks for virtue signalling how much of a statist gunless cumstain you are on to humanity you worthless piece of shit I don't fucking care dont even bother responding
>>
>>8854575
>dirty looks
What? Just mind your own business and don't make it weird, no one gives a shit about you. I've never had any problems doing this.
>>
>flyover
It's a a special kind of hate I have for people that use this word.
>>
>>8854253
I think it is absolutely amazing that worst coasters think the rest of the country doesnt have spics and niggers. Why do you think the wall is such a big deal with red staters? The midwest is full of brown people making tamales and tacos and frying chicken and catfish.
>>
>>8854629
They are effete boors in silk underwear.
>>
crucnhtimerjimifgfgp
>>
File: 1423307804369.gif (126KB, 306x220px) Image search: [Google]
1423307804369.gif
126KB, 306x220px
>>8854253
the fuck i havent

my hometown in Montana is full of spics including me
>>
In reality, these "fly-over" states should have the best Mexican food.

Because the immigrants in those areas are usually pretty cool and aren't gonna leave you tangled in your entrails for looking at his puto wrong, they'll just give you fantastic, spicy af food and laugh when you can't handle it.
>>
>>8854253
These are so fucking messy and annoying to eat. Mexican isn't my favourite cuisine, but tacos can be pretty damn tasty and I do get a craving for them. But fuck the balancing act you need to do to eat them without spilling shit all over yourself. Why isn't the fucking crepe part (or whatever you call it in the beanland) larger so you could properly wrap it up? And fuck the hard shell ones too, you take a bite and the thing just crumbles and you have even more of the filling all over yourself. That is if you were lucky enough it didn't break while grabbing and lifting it to your mouth.

Fuck tacos.
>>
But where I live, the bad part of town doesn't have any Mexicans. Just blacks, Ricans, Dominicans and the few Asians stupid enough to own stores there.
The Mexicans and other Central Americans all live in meh-tier areas here, twelve of'em to a 2-bedroom apartment paying $80 each for monthly rent.

And our tamale ladies sell them from trashcans strolled about in upright shopping cars, 3 for $5.
>>
>>8855333
Do you have Parkinsons or something? Tacos are easy to eat.
>>
>>8855332
Flyover land suffers from the massive problem of lack of competition. You can be mediocre even possibly bad, but if you offer something slightly uncommon you can still make a lot of money since so many people don't know what is actually good
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.