[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deli! Deli! Deli!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9

File: deli1.jpg (2MB, 2048x1360px) Image search: [Google]
deli1.jpg
2MB, 2048x1360px
Can you say it without cheering up? Such a magical place, creative recipes and piquant treats. Already cooked for you!

Last week I got the Ox Roast, Sweet Sausage with Peppers, Ambrosia, some meats and cheeses, Ham Salad.

This week I got Stuffed Potato salad, Tuna and Chicken salad and some fine meatballs. I will likely get more Ox Roast, try some Egg Salad.

I also was surprised to find I liked Tuna Macaroni Salad. "How good can that be?" I wondered. But I was wrong, it was very good.

I enjoy and appreciate my deli and deli workers. I hope you do too.

Its humbling too, when you are in a deli and think of all the people in the world who have no deli. Friends, we are more blessed than we will ever know.

Deli! Deli! Deli!
>>
File: 1414194632676.jpg (17KB, 291x343px) Image search: [Google]
1414194632676.jpg
17KB, 291x343px
>tfw no one lurves and celebrates the deli as much as you do
>>
>>8854989
I bought some meatballs and will be making a meatball sub tomorrow during my lunch break.

Then there is this deli near me which is in the nicest in town, with import italian foods and such, they sell a massive $5 sandwich for the plebs, which I get often.

Delis are great.. cheer up, chum
>>
deli is fun, i don't mind the job 98% of the time but all it takes is the 2% to come in and it will either make or break you. Last thing I got was a basil pasta salad with sun-dried tomatoes, it's pretty good and the flavour is subtle too. Chicken salad is a staple classic and is always good. It's a chain grocery i work for so take for a grain of salt.

I want to go to a nice upscale deli though, but i don't know of any our here in Vegas
>>
Just never work at one.

It's 100% full customer service 100% of the time with people lining up to no end, people being shitty and indecisive, wanting impossibly perfect slices of meat, running back between the five different cases, etc. Meanwhile, managers don't want to pass out enough hours so we're chronically behind and understaffed.

Still love me some pastrami though.
>>
File: Pettson & Findu.jpg (590KB, 1200x1344px) Image search: [Google]
Pettson & Findu.jpg
590KB, 1200x1344px
>>8855022

Tyvm!

That sounds awesome. I just finished some meatballs and tuna salad. I admit I have simple tastes. My deli is very traditional in the local Pennsylvania sense. We are blessed with a lot of German and Polish foods, as well as Italian.

Ty for the kind words, I do appreciate them.

>>8855031

You work at a deli! You have no idea how much you brighten peoples day, making tasty food to get us through hard times, some rest and comfort, a chance to try something new.

Be blessed, hero. This thread is dedicated to all of you.

>>8855114

Customer service is so important and can make or break the relationship. Patience and courtesy is what we all live by.

Bless you too. You stand as heroes in this thread. You're the guys and girls that work to bring creativity, delicious salads and easy meals to the people. For someone like me with bad nerves in chaotic times, its practically medicine, and I am grateful. Thanks to you guys, I can relax a bit as I adjust to things. I get to rest a bit on grocery decisions and cooking, and I get to enjoy it at home. Thank you.
>>
File: deli 2.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
deli 2.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
PS good night and thank you for sharing your deli love and spirit. I do appreciate it.

I have to go to bed, but Im glad people respect the deli as much as I do.

Have a great night!
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
this thread is forever delitized and happy about it
>>
File: Alex Jones Toasts Trump.gif (3MB, 272x198px) Image search: [Google]
Alex Jones Toasts Trump.gif
3MB, 272x198px
>>8853849
Publix fried chicken YUM
>>
File: Im finished.jpg (3KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
Im finished.jpg
3KB, 120x120px
>Flyover part of Florida
>No good Jew run Deli
>>
>>8855031
>Flavour
>Vegas

Tourist, expat or secret plot to reclaim America for the crown. We will never know, until it is too late.
>>
Two weeks ago, I got a hoagie. That's it. I don't really like any of the salads at any deli I've been to and the chicken liver is too much of a hit-or-miss situation that I rarely buy any. The pickle bar's okay, I guess.

Don't remember the last time before that hoagie I bought anything from a deli.

>>8855575
Is there something wrong with being expat? I left my shithole of a country and moved to the US, just like some ancestor of yours did. I'm even an American citizen now. Isn't that what this place is supposed to be about?
>>
I like to buy a half pound of roast beef for sandwiches but the middle age hags who work there all look at me like I'm a piece of meat so I have to avoid the deli
>>
>>8854989
>lurves
2006 called, it wants its scene kid lingo back
>>
>>8855648

But thats kinda cute. Kinda faggy that youre afraid of a middle age woman though. Self conscious males appear weak and faggy. Are you homo, beta or just self obsessed like either?
>>
File: 1284692751722.jpg (742KB, 1704x2272px) Image search: [Google]
1284692751722.jpg
742KB, 1704x2272px
>>8855575

>We will never know, until it is too late.
>>
File: 1286583014813.jpg (56KB, 590x494px) Image search: [Google]
1286583014813.jpg
56KB, 590x494px
>>8855620
>Isn't that what this place is supposed to be about?

No one remembers. I'd ask someone, the only ones that speak English here aren't exactly civic minded.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.