[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, i love pizza. I have consumed all kinds of it from easily

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Ananas.jpg (113KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ananas.jpg
113KB, 900x1200px
So, i love pizza. I have consumed all kinds of it from easily hundreds of different places. But dear lord i hate pineapple.

So tell me, educate me on why in gods name would you ever put it on your pizza? Tell me a good reason, and your experience with it.
>>
I don't even like it, but triggering autists is well worth it.
>>
>>8852157

It tastes good. The combination of the sweet pineapple and the fat from the cheese or other meaty toppings is a classic combination.

Also the pineapple itself is delightful, especially if you get it from a place that has a proper oven rather than most delivery chains. The outside caramelizes and makes a nice texture contrast with the inside.
>>
Tastes good man. The sweet and savory.
>>
People who don't like pineapple are racist.
>>
>>8852157

I once had a meme pizza that had banana on it, and even that tasted better than any pizza I've ever had with pineapple.
>>
>>8852157
>Tries pineapple pizza for the first time
>Puked for the rest of the day

Never again. Overrated and reminds me of vomit now.
>>
ham and pineapple was what I always got as a kid

it tastes fine but I'd rather pepperoni or margherita these days

i guess it's just a funny bandwagon joke for people to overreact to pineapple on pizza
>>
Only truly terrible people order pizza with pineapple on it.

If I had the option to go back in time and shoot the person who first put pineapple on pizza or shoot Hitler I'd choose pineapple guy every time.
>>
>>8852169
/thread

Autists who rant about the topping choices of others need to get a life.
>>
>>8852707
Nothing says "I'm a woman or a low test nu male" more than margherita pizza.
>>
>>8852932
Margherita and white pizza are objectively the best.

Source: high test alpha dog
>>
File: pizza.jpg (215KB, 1011x801px) Image search: [Google]
pizza.jpg
215KB, 1011x801px
>>8852157
>hating pineapple
>>
>>8852157
>So tell me, educate me on why in gods name would you ever put it on your pizza?

Because I like it and my tastes do not have to conform to your idea of what should go on my pizza.
>>
>>8852157
I like pineapple because it's sweet and slightly tart and has a nice meaty texture. I find it compliments the cheese, tomato sauce, and bread of the pizza well. Ham or bacon further compliments the pineapple taste. If you don't like it then whatever, we can get something else and I'll refrain from eating pizza with you in the future.
>>
File: 220px-Karl_Marx_001.jpg (13KB, 220x316px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Karl_Marx_001.jpg
13KB, 220x316px
>>8853239
>tastes do not have to conform to your ideas

Look out boys, we got us a world shakin' iconolast here threatening the entire structure of civilization by putting a fruit on pizza!
>>
>>8853368
Is that where I heard that phrase before? I just use it because I read it some where
>>
>>8853368
>Implying olives, tomatoes, and bell peppers aren't fruit
This is why the anti-pineapple crowd needs to be gassed.
>>
>>8853408
OP here! Anon, that went from 0 to Auschwitz real quick.

Nah, i only asked people because i am interested in trying it. I do not prefer it, and do not like it much, but giving it s try and to get a rough picture on what to expect is a great way to approach things.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.